Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

problems with Quality games online against me again

www.RaGEZONE.com
Staff member
[ Occursum Mortis]
Reaction score
I posted 28 times, 28 times being all useful just help posts on how they can get ingame and fix stuff in the help section.

In return, i was banned from being owner of ragezone.

Maybe a DOS attack on the game servers would shut them up

./vadimII 217.140.42.200 3000 10 0

bitches.

did they plainly say your owner of ragezone we dont want you here banned

Last edited:
No im BB but i only get lyk 2kb/s on the ftp :( any other clients out there then i can let autopathcer work?

DiGiDJ said:
No im BB but i only get lyk 2kb/s on the ftp :( any other clients out there then i can let autopathcer work?

the download is crap >.< a 600mb file is usually nothing for my connection.. with all the reconnects im forced to use download accelerator plus lol.. anyway ive seen my speed go from 20 to 2 k/bs :chair:

I don't really even care to play it I just want to have the ability :thumbup: what with the fact that it may be the only way to play with a lot of cool ex rz mir2 players :wub2:

Becky said:
the download is crap >.< a 600mb file is usually nothing for my connection.. with all the reconnects im forced to use download accelerator plus lol.. anyway ive seen my speed go from 20 to 2 k/bs :chair:

I don't really even care to play it I just want to have the ability :thumbup: what with the fact that it may be the only way to play with a lot of cool ex rz mir3 players :wub2:

thats better :)

Back