Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

problems with Quality games online against me again

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On what Lineage II? I lagged out bad on it :(

Reaction score
DiGiDJ said:
No im BB but i only get lyk 2kb/s on the ftp :( any other clients out there then i can let autopathcer work?

the download is crap >.< a 600mb file is usually nothing for my connection.. with all the reconnects im forced to use download accelerator plus lol.. anyway ive seen my speed go from 20 to 2 k/bs :chair:

I don't really even care to play it I just want to have the ability :thumbup: what with the fact that it may be the only way to play with a lot of cool ex rz mir2 players :wub2:

Reaction score
Becky said:
the download is crap >.< a 600mb file is usually nothing for my connection.. with all the reconnects im forced to use download accelerator plus lol.. anyway ive seen my speed go from 20 to 2 k/bs :chair:

I don't really even care to play it I just want to have the ability :thumbup: what with the fact that it may be the only way to play with a lot of cool ex rz mir3 players :wub2:

thats better :)

Back