Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problems with server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fist is this one

exec dbo.cabal_tool_registerAccount '1233','123'

Server: Msg 515, Level 16, State 2, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 10
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'Password', table 'ACCOUNT.dbo.cabal_auth_table'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.
Server: Msg 515, Level 16, State 2, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 16
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'UserNum', table 'ACCOUNT.dbo.cabal_charge_auth'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.

(1 row(s) affected)

Second is this.

About config IP in CentOS.
My IP is 80.240.213.110
Mask - 255.255.255.240
Shluz - 80.240.213.97
DNS - 10.20.6.254

Question is - what I must write in config?

Will add more problems after ^^

One more question... Who can help me up the server? I can give you reward for this ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You definitely have some connectivity as you can ping the centos machine. Is your firewall on in centos? Check under System settings->Security level (whatever that is in your language) and make sure SELinux is off too.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Deactivate VMware network and use ur own IP settings and Bridged networking it works on my Root-DS

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You definitely have some connectivity as you can ping the centos machine. Is your firewall on in centos? Check under System settings->Security level (whatever that is in your language) and make sure SELinux is off too.

Russian =))

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to copy xp_md5.dll to c:\windows\system32 and runt he following command on the "master" database:

EXEC SP_ADDEXTENDEDPROC 'xp_md5','xp_md5.dll'

Also a problem here but a little bit differend.
when i execute this commands it states : The command(s) completed successfully.

When i then execute the other command at accounts
exec dbo.cabal_tool_registerAccount 'ID','PW'

It should state how many accounts there are but it simply replies again with : The command(s) completed successfully.

Seems it does not accept this command.
I know it works because if done this before and it went ok but had to reinstall SQL.

on a sitenote : when i do the syntax check it is completing succesfull.

Upvote 0
Back