• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Processor Over Heating?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
alright simple ways to maintain your lappy. esp. if you have never done this before.

get a can of compressed air, spray the vents. this will get rid of most of the dust. do this about once a month or two. once a week, get one of those blower thingys where you squeeze the ball thing, air comes out. get it?

second. defrag your hard drive. esp since its almost full. defragging increases your drive's access speed and prolongs the life of it.

get a cooling pad. yeah, its just a pad, most of the times with two or three fans. these will help cool your com.

and don't place it on your lap. moving the laptop while the hard disk is spinning may damage the drive.

Ok well thanks but I just removed my T key and now I took out like one part of the 2 parts to clean out and now I can't put it back. It took me so long to write this.

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well, if you don't want to do this again, get a keyboard protector, so not much sutff will be able to touch your keyboard.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well, if you don't want to do this again, get a keyboard protector, so not much sutff will be able to touch your keyboard.

Is that for laptops too? Also I fixed my T and stuff but my W is still like stiff and weird?

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes im using it on my laptop, acer aspire 4520G

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
erm... im not sure as im livin in singapore with no future shop or best buy. i bought mine in a leading bookstore.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If your local stores don't have it, Try ordering it off of a website.

Such as

(I know, Not always ideal, but for something this simple it shouldn't be that bad)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If your local stores don't have it, Try ordering it off of a website.

Such as

(I know, Not always ideal, but for something this simple it shouldn't be that bad)

Ok thanks guys but my W key is still pretty much messed I'll just check it out on Google or a video Tutorial on how to make it unstick because I know it's like the 2 things that make it push up cause when I push down on it it stays down for like a second then it rises back up also if I press the Q - W - E keys at the same time the W stays stuck for longer than a second... Anyways thanks a lot.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks guys but my W key is still pretty much messed I'll just check it out on Google or a video Tutorial on how to make it unstick because I know it's like the 2 things that make it push up cause when I push down on it it stays down for like a second then it rises back up also if I press the Q - W - E keys at the same time the W stays stuck for longer than a second... Anyways thanks a lot.

Try getting a tooth pick and probe around the key a bit, Pulling up any dirt or anything in between and under the key

Back