• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Project Azure Emulator 2.0 [Stable and Fast] [Dev Release] [PRODUCTION-201506161211]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
I am back on the project. I will help to develop again :p

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Azure Emulator has been destroyed by alot of people. The code is touched to much times by bad developers who use a loop in the pathfinder >.> ..

I did try to get back the old Azure where we released like every 2 weeks an build (Azure 0152,.., 0172, 0175, 0178, 0180, ... , 0190) and where we really got some good process.

I have saw people come and go who helped improve Azure. I hope AzureSharp is going to hide the failure of Azure 2.0 :')..

My relation with Azure has been ended and hope GerardNL takes the public Azure (AzureSharp) back to the time where it needs to be. For me now I'm going to work on a private version of Azure and see where that ends.

Have a nice day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Public AzureSharp thread:

Visit AzureSharp thread on RageZone

Download Center AzureSharp:

//

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Azure Emulator has been destroyed by alot of people. The code is touched to much times by bad developers who use a loop in the pathfinder >.> ..

The problem with the entire Azure project lie with terrible leadership and poor design choices. The entire team has been focusing on features and nothing but that rather than actually making it perform well. The team has been listening to the community too much when the users request features.

Just my two cents.

Reaction score
The problem with the entire Azure project lie with terrible leadership and poor design choices. The entire team has been focusing on features and nothing but that rather than actually making it perform well. The team has been listening to the community too much when the users request features.

Just my two cents.

People lacking (common) knowledge.

Reaction score
Is this stable enough to use on a public hotel?

Maybe if you read the amount of help posts and help thread about this poop emulator you wouldn't have to ask this question. Don't listen to some noob who says its fine aka HotelMaker , guy is called hotelmaker for a start and is using a public released emu.

In short,​ NO ITS NOT.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Jonteh yeah u got right this version of azure is crap, bugged all over the place just place it in the trash box ;)
Hope AzureSharp will be much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back