Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Foot [Full Source] [R63A] [EMU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
topkek amirite??
Reaction score
@grant what cms are you using dude..?

Any CMS that's compatible with uber will do, this includes a CMS I released a few months ago called novaCMS-TE (which was used as a testing environment for uber-related projects.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work,
You did make a good competition whit other emu`s.
I Like it and its nice TNX.

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
TheLongP - Project Foot [Full Source] [R63A] [EMU] - RaGEZONE Forums

:]'

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
LOL. You do know you can change the username in the database?

I'm currently working on this, adding the possibility for multiple parameters in commands. (which you some how seemed to miss out :mad:)

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm currently working on this, adding the possibility for multiple parameters in commands. (which you some how seemed to miss out :mad:)

Lol of course i know that dude. I am just too lazy right now to do that :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I did manage to get this set up and be able to go in client, however, after messing around for a couple of hours, I've managed to kill it. Whenever I login, it kicks me straight back off and leaves this error in the packeterror log file:

Code:
Error in packet @Z@Jhabbo_club: 
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Foot.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.GetSubscriptionData() in c:\Users\Grant\Desktop\Foot Emulator\Messages\Requests\Users.cs:line 166
   at Foot.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.HandleRequest(ClientMessage pRequest) in c:\Users\Grant\Desktop\Foot Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\GameClientMessageHandler.cs:line 60
   at Foot.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.HandleConnectionData(Byte[]& data) in c:\Users\Grant\Desktop\Foot Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 427

It's sensitive :p

Nice work,
You did make a good competition whit other emu`s.
I Like it and its nice TNX.

Yea it's able to compete with everything that's currently available.

Um multiple parameters in commands works I am confused? For example:

:item TheLongP 255 100

That will give me 100 hammocks?

- - - - -

I am really glad everyone is enjoying this release, I am quite proud of it.

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
It's sensitive :p

Yea it's able to compete with everything that's currently available.

Um multiple parameters in commands works I am confused? For example:

:item TheLongP 255 100

That will give me 100 hammocks?

- - - - -

I am really glad everyone is enjoying this release, I am quite proud of it.

Multiple parameters with multiple words don't work.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Multiple parameters with multiple words don't work.

I am confused, is there even a command that supports those parameters you are talking about? I am almost certain every command performs 100%. Show me an example of what you mean.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry. Won't be using =-[

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great job Jacob! Re-Add me on Msn I sent you a request.

Last edited:
Brad
Reaction score
thats what i mean it works fine on my phoenix server. Just when i change db to foot it dont

Reaction score
Easy TUT: Download the emu. Download ubercms. Tweak the db a bit. Download latest r63 swfs. Open config. Change to whatever. Save. Then run emu.

Works like a charm bro<3 Im coding more to it. Ive got achievments and quests almost done. Thanks for the release:)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thats what i mean it works fine on my phoenix server. Just when i change db to foot it dont

Well I am sorry but you'll need to post a screenshot of the error so I can better assist you.

Turns out it was a catalogue error. I had wiped them to try and build up my own one but I had forgot to wipe the club_items table and it was trying to collect the club gifts from the non-existent catalogue. :glare:

Glad you resolved it.

Nice wired taken from Infobús.

I think not, if it was taken from another emulator then it would highly fail. Maybe you should review the code again mr.C Sharp Wiz, the irony of the username amuses me.

Easy TUT: Download the emu. Download ubercms. Tweak the db a bit. Download latest r63 swfs. Open config. Change to whatever. Save. Then run emu.

Works like a charm bro<3 Im coding more to it. Ive got achievments and quests almost done. Thanks for the release:)

Achievements are already 100%, I just did not code in the display window. If you happen to finish both of those features show me on teamviewer or something, I'd be interested to see someone further develop this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back