• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Project] GameServer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey it's been a while since I've involved myself in some kind of game server project and I kinda want to get involved in something I'm not entirely sure what as of yet.

Anyway, I will happily fund everything from domain/files/hosting/advertising/dev cost/gfx/etc

I'm interested MU and Maplestory, but open to any ideas as long as you can bring people to actually play, I can help setup and configure some things however I usually like to sit back and manage decisions and the community as server side type of stuff I've been away from for a long time haha.

My objective is to make a large and long lasting server, all it takes is communication, consistency, commitment and stability I want to see you achieve a successful game server so I will help wherever possible. There's servers out there that have been running for a very long time and that's some inspiration you should look for :).

Anyway contact me on discord(Tradi3#6874) or PM here to discuss further.

Thanks.

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you think that there is still a place for MU online servers? I mean, I personally was involved with Priston Tale server and there is some profit.. but is there for MU or Maple Story?

Only played MU for a short period of time though.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looking sponsorship for wow Pserv, already have 2,8 k group member of thats game
Discord Hendradell#7796

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back