• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Project Leafre v97

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Project Leafre v97+

Hey, Project Leafre was meant to be a new source coded in C++, since I wanted to learn C++ but soon it got too confusing for me (noob poop), so I switched back to java (i did write some native though for the server :p)

Things completed:
  • Login Server
    • Character Creation
    • Worlds:
      • Seperated Worlds - Each world could be hosted anywhere in the world. (Ex. Scania on my computer, Bera on some stripper's computer)
  • Channel Server
    • Getting ingame
    • Seperated Channels - If only one world is up, multi channels are available.
    • [5/17/11]
      • Skills working
      • Some inventory stuff
      • Handling for Skill Use
      • Handling for Face Expression
      • Handling for Public Chat
    • [5/19/11]
      • Movement handled
      • Changing Maps handled
      • Map/Portal data parsed
      • Multiplayer :)
      • More inventory stuff...
      • Player Stats
    • [6/1/11]
      • Updated to gMS v0.98
      • NPC Stats/Spawning done
      • Recoded some parts of inventories, fucked it over though
      • Mob Stats/Spawning also done
      • Fixed a stuck issue when entering maps
      • Coded 2 Wild Hunter skills

Screenshot:
[5/16/11] CLICK AND ENLARGE THE PIC, mspaint fucked me over
EroticPatches - Project Leafre v97 - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: I've been constantly asked on MSN if this is based on OdinMS, and the answer is NO.

Last edited:
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
o.o wow mind providing some screen shots

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need a v1.02 sea client do you know where to find one

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[*] Seperated Worlds - Each world could be hosted anywhere in the world. (Ex. Scania on my computer, Bera on some stripper's computer)

If its public:
-my reaction-
OH MY GAWD, A PUBLIC v97 JAVA BASED SOURCE? W/ THE SEXY MULTI-WORLD? -jizzes- (I'd wait about a month before releasing, yaknow, Chaos..., or, you could release then update)

If its private:
-my reaction-
Likin the seperated world thing.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hosting worlds on different computers is already possible. We have RMI for that. I removed it because almost nobody will do that.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There we go again, you bringing MoopleDev into this when it's complete poop.

And, about your first statement saying that you could already on OdinMS, that's false. The frameworks OdinMS provides were only the start, you couldn't host multi worlds at all unless you modify it even further and not even on the RMI side, the TCP side. All RMI is doing is creating the Registry Object to be warped around with TCP, how the duck could you host multi worlds with that system and better yet with no callback or interoperability system between the two?
Lol shut up noob XD
So Expedia, since I'm quoting you anyways, whatever happened to releasing that old repack you worked on... What was it?... Hrmm..... EroticMS or some poop? Maybe Pie something... Idk, both of those ring bells... Actually, it might have been TrollMS or something. Terrible memory, sorry.

Thread Starter: Good job! This looks great.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks very promising. I hope this source will be used for a future server, wishing chaos will be in by then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, whoever cleaned my thread seriously shouldn't even be hired. (if it's shawn, nevermind <3)

You kept the spam posts, but the post of players asking for proof that this is a legit development/encourging me are anything but spam post, yet deleted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, if you want to team up, (we dont work with the same source, but packets are universal) , send me a PM! I plan to update each version.

No, sorry. Packets aren't really something worth sharing around since you could easily sniff it.

Updates: (5/19/11)
  • Movement handled
  • Changing Maps handled
  • Map/Portal data parsed
  • Multiplayer :)
  • More inventory stuff...

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
win^ this source looks very promising. i know ill look forward to the release.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing you have that localhost huh?

Reaction score
Hey I got a question, just like in v88 source with those lag waves. Do the v.9x or soon to be v1.x have those lags waves just like LocalMS source or MoongraMS source?

Back