Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project New Dungeon X-Pasa 6.7.2

Reaction score
ok guys done.

so who have cabalmain share file from mrbadud ......

pls download file server form mrbadudu server client this link ...

just copy past cabalmain file to this client and done. ( only using this client overide only cabalmain)

Cos he share with he cabalmain file server he have ...

tq

1step - download cybercabal client and give running update this client after that overide file cabalmain only share by mr badud and done

2nd step - must twits some small edit file server only share by mr devit http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/release-cabal-server-files-pasa-1175735/

kredit : who share link cybercabal

ok guys done.

and where do we get this client's file servers?

xor key?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
default xor form original share by mrbadudu before

client server take from cabalcyber link full client and pls run this cliet 1st ...... afterthat pls paste cabalmain share by mrbadud .

and then pls take all file enc and language file form cabalxpasa and paste ..... done

Reaction score
default xor form original share by mrbadudu before

client server take from cabalcyber link full client and pls run this cliet 1st ...... afterthat pls paste cabalmain share by mrbadud .

and then pls take all file enc and language file form cabalxpasa and paste ..... done

the xor key is wrong

using the cabalmain of the cyber client

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
dont use cabalmain from cabalcyber !!!

pls overide cabalmain from mrbadud before he share ....

xoy key default .... what i know (link already remove by him) we dont know if you get or not?

cabalmain he share same file cabalcyber only xoy key defrant that why i say must override with he pos before

cabalmain file take from mrbadul share before and all file enc and file language portuguese from xpasa only

Reaction score
dont use cabalmain from cabalcyber !!!

pls overide cabalmain from mrbadud before he share ....

xoy key default .... what i know (link already remove by him) we dont know if you get or not?

cabalmain he share same file cabalcyber only xoy key defrant that why i say must override with he pos before

cabalmain file take from mrbadul sahre before and all file enc and file language portuguese from xpasa only

so I don't have to start the launcher and change the cabalmain first?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lol start exe can take before already some guys share .......

dont click launcer start after overide cabalmain using cabal.exe start

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone who downloaded the files before being deleted send me a viable link?PS: Thanks in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the files unlizoom and pirate set.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont use CabalMain.exe New Age, have problem windows 10.

Xor Default

- Max Zoom
- Disable/Enable Dark Mode F10/F11
- Auto Retarget BM2
- Unlimited Costume

please Reupload cabalmain.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys I want to fix this bug. when i craft charm +2 you will get disconnected in game. Can some one give me hint where to start fixing it? noob here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First look at your logs after u got disconnect. Sometimes u have some informations about the error.

Back