• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PROJECT] ProjectNova v2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay well, It's treeki. I'm on my friend blaises account. And I've been working almost everyday on random designes, and what not. And I think this one takes the cake. It's not finished, and it's having some problems with php, but here's what I got so far.

Homescreen1

homescreen2 (When you click "Don't have an account")

The idea here is, You have to register and make an account before you're even able to go to the navigation, or so anything.

After logged in

Navigation menu It pops out and pushes the page you're on back.

Tell me what you guys think, and I'll be updating this as I go along, Is this design bad, is it good? I want your Criticism.

-Treeki

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I like it :) Its a nice design.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The navigation menu is garbage, did you make it in 10 seconds or what? The rest of the design is not well thought out and also seems like it was made in 30 minutes. If you're going to present your work, make sure you put time in it.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The "book" thing when registering doesn't match the rest of the design and the background doesn't fit with the design. Too many things going on for what seems to be a simple website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DJSDGwE - [PROJECT] ProjectNova v2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Back