[Project Revix]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny because I've seen a couple of things he's posted regarding his source such as the new Packet Handling system(which is worse in my opinion).

For packet handling I would prefer creating a Map object for that rather than an array.

Code:
Map<Short, AbstractMaplePacketHandler> m = new HashMap<Short, AbstractMaplePacketHandler>();

Of course, that's just me...

That method was by me, although I have no idea how you've optimized it already.

If you are using hashmap instead of packet processor, there wont be any difference in it.
 
Last edited:
That method was by me, although I have no idea how you've optimized it already.

If you are using hashmap instead of packet processor, there wont be any difference in it.

I would prefer having a managed object allocator rather than a non-managed object allocator (map vs. array).
 
I AM BACK!@@!@!$#$@$

* [March 13, 10] Updated the base.
* [March 13, 10] Removed MCDB, not worth doing it yet.
* [March 13, 10] Fixing NullPointerException on MapleMapFactory... (its annoying)
* [March 13, 10] Guessed 60% of all headers for v0.83
* [March 13, 10] Re-added in most features, and improvised PIC's
* [March 13, 10] Updated new packet structures to v0.83
* [March 13, 10] Updated to v0.83 (duh)
* [March 28, 10] WENT INGAME! UPDATED GETCHARINFO AND SPAWNPLAYERMAPOBJECT (Thanks to Moogra for pointing out one wrong byte (Note to self: I hate big packets.))
* [March 28, 10] Fixed administrator log and command headers.
* [March 28, 10] Updated NPC headers, and fixed up Monster Book headers.
* [March 28, 10] PIC System fixed up and Channel Selection has been fixed.
* [March 28, 10] View All Characters with PIC system done.
* [March 28, 10] Fixed up mob controlling completely.
* [March 28, 10] Fixed most headers for v0.83
* [March 28, 10] Fixed up summon attacking
* [March 28, 10] Fixed up pets (UNTESTED)
* [March 28, 10] Added in Flav's awesome v0.83 Cash Shop.
 
Sactual are you releasing?
I would love to work on this... if only i knew more java. (oh wait i do)

Edit: i know you probably wont release it... Sigh
 
Last edited:
Alright, uhm, thanks for the free bump, however I am creating a new development project soon.

Maple related?
Anyway, you better get a team instead of doing the work all alone seth. I mean, revix isn't your first Dev were you started and didn't end with it.

I know that you're doing great at coding but yea..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back