• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Project] Server Files for Client > 1.69

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

in RAR:
rename file to
PlayerService.dll
ServiceCore.dll

Their file have edited, added BastardSword Mastery for delia, added default inner so u can create her, no more invisible body.

Im editing server files to get it work with latest heroes.db3 from tw version

note: original 1.69 bin still have problem when connect with old account, still cannot create boat, im working to fix it

Take a look at my post here:http://forum.ragezone.com/f945/people-online-server-1115977/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not test lol! but item work, story work, skill work, cashshop work, statuseffect work too, the things not work as i know now are delay at login and cannot create boat

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You finally found a way to fix all her skills? Or still broken?
Oh I see, just read your early posted. So we only can create her for fun.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You finally found a way to fix all her skills? Or still broken?
Oh I see, just read your early posted. So we only can create her for fun.

maybe it's a little bit off topic?
but may I ask you something about chat and whisper?
I hosted a WAN 169 server, the boat works fine.
but I can't create 1:1 chat or whisper with my friends
did you know anything about this problem?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Project] Server Files for Client > 1.69

playerservice crashed doesn't seems to work well.

looks like you need to release your server's Data to get this work.
I've tried with original TW Data still gave the same result as Tannaka's ones.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Project] Server Files for Client > 1.69

playerservice crashed doesn't seems to work well.

looks like you need to release your server's Data to get this work.
I've tried with original TW Data still gave the same result as Tannaka's ones.

my databases are missing some of the delia Data thats why cant remember why though think i accidently messed it up

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh you did? I thought it was the Data folder that got the PlayerService crashed on my herotools. Hmm. So, I just need to use Gvy's database then the PlayerService won't crash? Or we need to wait for Doila to releases his database?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh you did? I thought it was the Data folder that got the PlayerService crashed on my herotools. Hmm. So, I just need to use Gvy's database then the PlayerService won't crash? Or we need to wait for Doila to releases his database?
dunno only delia stuff that is missing as far as i know is the Inners and hairs from the Cash Shop which may have an effect on char creation otherwise it should all work....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see, well I like to see if I can create her but this new playerservice.dll always crashes on herotools, in game I can't log in if playerservice on herotools isn't properly start. Anyone tests it and your playerservice isn't crash at all?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
error.JPG - [Project] Server Files for Client > 1.69 - RaGEZONE Forums

How can I fix this error ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
your error is due to a bad name in the xml file of npctalkinfo...

Code:
public static bool LoadScript()
        {
            string xMLPathString = FeatureMatrix.XMLPathString;
            try
            {
                string uri = Path.Combine(xMLPathString, Path.ChangeExtension("NpcTalkInfo", ".xml"));
                Log<NPCTalkInfo>.Logger.InfoFormat("Loading NpcScriptList....", new object[0]);
                NpcBaseInfo = new PlayerService.StoryService.DataStructure.NpcBaseInfo(XElement.Load(uri).Elements("Default"));
                NpcTalkInfo = new PlayerService.StoryService.DataStructure.NpcTalkInfo();
                return true;
            }
            catch (Exception exception)
            {
                NpcTalkInfo = null;
                NpcBaseInfo = null;
                Log<NPCTalkInfo>.Logger.Fatal(string.Format("NPC대화 파일을 읽는 도중 에러가 발생했습니다.[ Path: {0}, File : {1} ]", xMLPathString, ErrorFile), exception);
                ErrorMessage = exception.Message;
                return false;
            }
        }

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
your error is due to a bad name in the xml file of npctalkinfo...

Code:
public static bool LoadScript()
        {
            string xMLPathString = FeatureMatrix.XMLPathString;
            try
            {
                string uri = Path.Combine(xMLPathString, Path.ChangeExtension("NpcTalkInfo", ".xml"));
                Log<NPCTalkInfo>.Logger.InfoFormat("Loading NpcScriptList....", new object[0]);
                NpcBaseInfo = new PlayerService.StoryService.DataStructure.NpcBaseInfo(XElement.Load(uri).Elements("Default"));
                NpcTalkInfo = new PlayerService.StoryService.DataStructure.NpcTalkInfo();
                return true;
            }
            catch (Exception exception)
            {
                NpcTalkInfo = null;
                NpcBaseInfo = null;
                Log<NPCTalkInfo>.Logger.Fatal(string.Format("NPC대화 파일을 읽는 도중 에러가 발생했습니다.[ Path: {0}, File : {1} ]", xMLPathString, ErrorFile), exception);
                ErrorMessage = exception.Message;
                return false;
            }
        }
so why with the new file is it shitting itself though the old DLL parsed it no issues....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
playerservice crashed every time.
client 1.69 with Gvy's bin folder and Tannaka's older dbs.
waiting for you to fix it XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait for fix haha we are in the same boat.
@Tannaka, your newest DBs seems to changed the character creation. The older ones still have the newest character creation.

i changed the DB to the old Char Creation (which has issue with S1 Login screen apparently) because i didnt like how Arisha's hair was screwed up on the other char creation + Delia was broken so i made it "idiot proof" to save me time lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, This is not playable yet! just a project i want to do, and finding some1 who interested in it to do with me.
The story not work with my new file, i dont know why but i never touch that LoadScript, now u can avoid it by delete all record of StoryLineInfo, im not working on a fix for that, since this is just a test to confirm that we can add new stuff to server files

Back