- Joined
- May 14, 2008
- Messages
- 153
- Reaction score
- 12
Yeah, I was bored today.. and I haven't made a map in a couple weeks.. so I had to make one to make sure I didn't forget how to do anything, lol.
Yeah, it's nothing great but it is a alright map for a Duel, or Deathmatch.
Didn't take me long, but I personally think it looks alright.
(It has same textures, shaders, etc, because it is a Series with the other two maps.)
I took two screenshots, one with lightmap on and lightmap off.
ScreenShots:
Download:
Enjoy.
Yeah, it's nothing great but it is a alright map for a Duel, or Deathmatch.
Didn't take me long, but I personally think it looks alright.
(It has same textures, shaders, etc, because it is a Series with the other two maps.)
I took two screenshots, one with lightmap on and lightmap off.
ScreenShots:
Download:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Enjoy.

