Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Prototype]

Gonna get the game?

• Definately, yes.

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • I'll wait for the reviews.

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • I don't own a console that could handle it.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • No, i don't like it.

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just ended it about 3 days ago... Not that hard. Also u can still playing after u end the game

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I think we can all agree it's at least worth a rent?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game is Awesome. too bad i cant play :( hate my pc

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Only one thing I didn't like. The short storyline/gameplay and how semi-simple it is. I would have preferred it to be a really really complicated storyline and a really long time to beat it.

Its not complicated at all, just take some time out of your life and read. its about a project "Blacklight" where a pregnant woman was infected with this supervirus. She gave birth, and her son was not infected. He is her son, and little did they know that he had superpowers.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Its not complicated at all, just take some time out of your life and read. its about a project "Blacklight" where a pregnant woman was infected with this supervirus. She gave birth, and her son was not infected. He is her son, and little did they know that he had superpowers.

He said, "I wish it had a complicated storyline."

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually mercer is just a human, the virus is her son.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm. This is one of those games I'm really tempted to get. However there's a few out and about at the moment that really look good.. I've still yet to experience Grand Theft Auto IV and that's one of the games on my list which I'm looking to get.. I also want to get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Furthermore I'm waiting for Smackdown vs. Raw '10 which is expected to be out later this yea aswell as looking forward to Modern Warfare 2 which is released on November 10th. Then there's FIFA '10 which is out on August 19th.. decisions, decisions.

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm. This is one of those games I'm really tempted to get. However there's a few out and about at the moment that really look good.. I've still yet to experience Grand Theft Auto IV and that's one of the games on my list which I'm looking to get.. I also want to get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Furthermore I'm waiting for Smackdown vs. Raw '10 which is expected to be out later this yea aswell as looking forward to Modern Warfare 2 which is released on November 10th. Then there's FIFA '10 which is out on August 19th.. decisions, decisions.
That's easy, get GTA IV.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Get Oblivion (on PC for mod), then you get GTA:IV (on console, buggy on PC I heard), then lastly you get Prototype.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have it on PS3. F***ing owns. I can eat people xD

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I loved the overpowered feeling, but the end..
Come on now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It seems that int his game you are very overpowered and it doesnt seem to be excessively challenging. If any1 has this game and can offer me some insite it would be appreciated.

Reaction score
It seems that int his game you are very overpowered and it doesnt seem to be excessively challenging. If any1 has this game and can offer me some insite it would be appreciated.

Pre-release interviews with developers already addressed this; the game is not meant to challenge you at every corner. It is designed to give you supreme control over anything and to be more powerful than anyone else on the streets. However, that is only when you are in the free-form "sand-box" mode and just roaming the city at your own leisure. When you actually do decide to do mission, they are indeed challenging.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
^I can confirm that. It only gets challenging a bit out in the game though. On hard some of the bosses are nearly impossible.

Back