[Prototype]

Gonna get the game?

• Definately, yes.

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • I'll wait for the reviews.

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • I don't own a console that could handle it.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • No, i don't like it.

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
I saw alot of reviews (yes, i'm obsessed with the game) and in one of them the developer said:
"The DNA is splittable, so you become 2 prototypes in an online co-op mode."
That's true.
I've beaten the game just a few hours back, the end is really weird.. it's still buggin me a bit.

The game is GREAT. The storyline seems to be cool, gameplay is wicked fun and I love how you can 1) Upgrade youself by consuming people or monsters and get different mutations as well as 2) Consuming people of important to add to the "Web of Intrigue". When you consume someone important, you gain all their memories and it goes to a short cut-scene movie which adds to the storyline.

I'm having so much fun =p

(You can download it btw)

The game is GREAT. The storyline seems to be cool, gameplay is wicked fun and I love how you can 1) Upgrade youself by consuming people or monsters and get different mutations as well as 2) Consuming people of important to add to the "Web of Intrigue". When you consume someone important, you gain all their memories and it goes to a short cut-scene movie which adds to the storyline.

I'm having so much fun =p

(You can download it btw)
Lol, i'm gonna BUY it tomorrow, i like to contribute to the developers.

1. i LOVE the game.
2. I am so glad that i did NOT buy it. It has so many bugs and running issues, i would have stormed back into the store and demanded a refund. To give you an idea of the issues, apparently the majority of all review sites that were issued with the game were unable to play it. From having no sound to extremely bad lag, this game has it all.

1. i LOVE the game.
2. I am so glad that i did NOT buy it. It has so many bugs and running issues, i would have stormed back into the store and demanded a refund. To give you an idea of the issues, apparently the majority of all review sites that were issued with the game were unable to play it. From having no sound to extremely bad lag, this game has it all.

Haven't experienced those bugs at all, i've read about it on the forum though.
The game is pretty decent but tbh its spiderman with different skins and combos.

1. i LOVE the game.

Those only happen to austards. =p

I beat the game, no issues.

If you're having doubts about this game, i'll tell you a little something.

First off, about the buildings being ugly, imo that's not at all true. They look allright, and they don't bug at all. What you have to consider when you're flaming the buildings and/or the city, is that the whole thing changes throughout the story mode. Buildings become hives, some get giant parasite looking things on it, and the streets get covered in a red/orange type of deal. Also, the city is HUGE. it'll take you some time to get from one side to another. Having said that, go ahead and flame now.

There are rumors that the game is only half finished, and that there hasn't been put enough time in polishing it, BULLSHIT! It can't take too much graphics because the possibilities are endless in gameplay. For example: The military is constantly evolving throughout the story, one of the game titles is "Decieve or Destroy". Your enemies adapt to that, if you destroy the military throughout the entire story, they will send in stronger tanks, helicopters and soldiers to get you. But if you disguise and decieve the whole time, there will be viral detectors and Anti Black-Light fumes all over their bases. You can combine the two titles, and get a little of both sides.

It's a pretty awesome game, if you're having doubts, definately get it.

Back