• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PS-Development] REVELATION MMO work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes in development we are working harder then ever now to fix bugs fix maps make it more survival and still some pvp side to it as well

i am working on map making right now if anyone wants to watch im streaming at:http://www.hitbox.tv/okaydue

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: REVELATION MMO work in progress

Using a level editor that everyone which is not a developer can use doesn't make you a bug fixer, just saying

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol i know help bot and yeah i know that to thats why im not a bug fixxer im a map editor and community manager

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

What happened to you getting kicked off.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol i left i didnt get kicked off but im back working now cuz i can see its gunna go no where i have no skills to join another dev team and im learning from working with this server
i can see the owner has alot of stuff that is possible but hard (stuff that i will not talk about)
but hes kinda stressing himself out hes been working with this school and rotc on only 3 to 4 hours of sleep with a 45 minute nap in between
but no i didnt get kicked off

and also help bot were not coming back for more just yet were gunna release with new features or attempt to

Reaction score

What victor said is true.
I do not have PC acsess at day time.
I am in NJROTC which is a navy program in my school.
We do both acedemics and PT (physical training) (we run 1-2 miles a day)
And yes I stay up allnight to do work. Both for myself and other people (for $)
Yes weve been throught alot, and im trying to fix our past.
I've been working hard on adding bandit AI, and other gameplay changing ideas. All we need is a bit more help
More education
More time in the day
Money
And support.
If you say revelation is bad, explain WHY so we can work on it.
And again, revelation does have a bad rep due to the amount of hacker attacks we have recived.
Just give us a chance, it's worth more than diamond.
I will post work updates to the thread soon.
Thank you,
Corbin Titus
Lead Revelation MMO developer.

Reaction score

DEV UPDATE 01
Today, (while on my phone) I've been doing somethinking, and heres some things comming up in the next patch tonight
- RUSTED GUNS, if we can get the textures done, were going to implement damaged/rusted guns, that spawn in the world, but using a repair kit, your gun will be normal. These damaged guns will have
5% damage and spread decrase,
And a 30% range decrease. They will also jam on random occasions.
- NEW ZOMBIE SOUNDS
I've gotten tired of the zombie sounds, so im going to add new ones, if I can properly get it into the .fsb
- Zombie Survival maps
Recently I added these, pretty much tons of zombie spawns, but when you spawn in your traped in a building. Guns spawns are right in the agro range of these zombies. The zombies will drop weapons. Right now there is no GI on the map, and its just ment for killing zombies and getting XP
- First person only
Can easily be done, but soon (if we can make the .anms) were going to implement a peak system.
- New PVP "tactics"
We're removing crosshairs, hit markers and rep messages. Along with this were increasing most guns to a 3-7 shot kill.
- Removal of market place.
Enough said, you need to go loot more :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah -----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back