Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

PS2 Emu?

well ur gonna have to wait alot before there a really good 1

I'm not too sure about this...
I think I've seen roms for a ps2 emulator but not an emulator...

I know of heaps of other emulators/roms eg:
Amiga, NES, SNES, Master System, Mega Drive (Genesis), GBA, GB and a few others

Crash

CrashOveride said:
I'm not too sure about this...
I think I've seen roms for a ps2 emulator but not an emulator...

I know of heaps of other emulators/roms eg:
Amiga, NES, SNES, Master System, Mega Drive (Genesis), GBA, GB and a few others

Crash

i have the entire SNES and GB romsets =P.. or.. i did before i reformatted two days ago ><

@ -=MR=-

You gotta be kidding me... the DC has lots of good games, better then you can find on most other systems, Sega is just like Nintendo, they got good and original games, just let me give you a few excellent titles Sonics, Crazy Taxis, Jet Set Radio, Grandia 2, Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage, Shenmue's and many more so yeah they don't have a lot of games anymore, but it's the same thing with Nintendo now, those games get unpopular, yet those 2 have the best games ever.

M!st!que said:
Damn......bunch of lazy ppl :p

On yahoo.com 2nd result: http://www.pcsx2.net/

-Mist Outz-
Sounds promising...
This Page contains a compatibilty list of commercial games that do something in pcsx2

THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE GAMES ARE PLAYABLE
BE WARNED !
And then we got this posted on the forums, actually this is what you see before you really enter the forums
7. If your game does not work, don't complain or ask why it doesn't work as currently 99% of games show a few screens or nothing at all. Don't ask the Beta testers to test x or y game as we already test hundreds, and we will only post shots if the game shows SIGNIFICANT progress.
Look it's nice of you to check, but don't give people attitude before you even know you got the right thing, Kaoii did say he already found some, just not any good working ones, and you give one that almost doesn't work at all.

@Kaoii, you are NOT a super moderator, so don't put it there, you wouldn't want people to think you can actually ban someone, it would strike fear in all our hearts...

Last edited:
Yes, i must admit DC has *some* great games, but some is not a lot.The games are good...but...no one cared for that console so all those good games (im a big sonic fan myself) didnt really get "out in the open"

Well.....Hah.......It play FF-X, and thats the most important thing! :p

I wasn't really serious btw with my other post ;)

-Mist Outz-

Well it never did really breakthrough in Europe, like i said, Nintendo has the same, 10 years ago if you watched television then you saw all kind of really kid stuff shows, with lots of colours, funny adventures, and little action, these days it's more and more about action, the ones that are most popular are those with the most action, and this is also what the kids want to play, they don't want a Nintendo or Sega system anymore, but they want a Playstation or a Xbox.

The market is all about the smoothest graphics, the fastest gameplay, and most important the most action, people don't want Mario anymore, they want some dipshit with a huge gun and grenades.

Fact still is that those games are not original, the time spent on such a game is mostly graphics, the rest is easy, just make a few lvls with facilitys, a few in the open with water and rocks and then just some big ass guns, which isn't much work.

Nintendo and Sega weren't known for that, they were known for the old types of games, the originality in them, Sega didn't came far as game makers had less faith in them due to their history (they lost many years ago from Nintendo which caused quite alot of losses in money) and they had not much to fall back on, Nintendo is going to go broke soon aswell, the reason why they were able to keep up is because of the Game Boys, without them the Game Cube would of never been made, now with the handheld of Sony coming up they won't stand a chance.

But that still doesn't take away that Nintendo's game are truely original, just because alot of people can't see that doesn't mean the DC sucked, it was great, the console was powerfull, and the games were good.

Back