Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Psychosocial

Reaction score
Sigh, yes i've heard it all; SlipKnoT's not metal, it sucks, yadayada... This is not another discussion like that so if you don't like them then leave and go shove your two cents somewhere else.

Psychosocial from their new album coming out in August. Love this song, great vocals for the chorus especially, good to hear new stuff from them, cant wait for the album.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exited for this :D

And who says there not metal o_O

/Fate

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or i think they've changed their trying something new... sound like thrash, and me likes thrash. =D

Pretty awesome song tho, can't wait for the whole album...

What about the other song "All Hope Is Gone"?

Take a look and tell me what ya think.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didn't like physchosocial when i first heard it about a week ago but my friends love it so it was kind of looped when i was over theirs, it's started to grow lol and tis kind of cool imo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love both new songs, Cant wait till the new album comes out... Way too far away... =(

I like Psychocial more than All Hope Is Gone.

God damn Cory has a Ducking awesome voice. =D

~Blaze

Back