Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[PUBLIC BETA] Emotion 0.4 - Lots of new features!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
***NEW FEATURES***

*** IF your program is broken beyond repair, run Repair.EXE, It'll reset it completely to the first day you installed it ***

All ideas/comments are welcome

Upon running it more than 10 times you will be prompted to register on our forums, It's free, fast, takes 1 second, requires no email authentication.

Favorite Realm Deleter - Idea by psychoman
Restore to Factory Settings - Idea by psychoman
Options
Splash Screen
OverWrite Verification - Idea by psychoman
Multi-WoW Support - Idea by Yamachi
Tutorials Added
Account Creation Added

NEW GUI!

***NEWGUI***

We are eager to hear your feedback about the new GUI in comparison to the old.

FeNiXx - [PUBLIC BETA] Emotion 0.4 - Lots of new features! - RaGEZONE Forums

Emotion

This program allows you to add your favourite servers and save them, so now you can simply click on your favorite, press Load, and press Launch WoW, Instead of editing realmlist.wtf files each time you want to change servers. Very fast and easy to use. Great for beginners.

The program also checks the status (online/offline) of your realm.

There is no limit on how many favorites you can have, Also comes with the following favorites Pre-Loaded:

Wow EU Official
Wow US Official

Multiple WoW Installations
Emotion now supports more than one version of wow installed such as having TBC and 1.12 installed at one time, The ultimate emulators tool.

Support & Contact
Feel free to get support or ask questions, or even give feedback on my msn: farquharsonp@gamingheadlines.co.uk or email bubbwow@googlemail.com

INSTALLING
Run the Exe/MSI Or keep internet explorer open for web installer

Future Releases

Download:

Hope you enjoy it all.

Last edited:
i realy like the multi WoW thing ! :D
Very usefull thx much man!

But now when i start the Program it says:
" Run-time error '0' "
Ok!
Then i try the repair.exe tool and then i get this error
" Componet 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registeret: a file is missing or invalid "

What can i then do?

Oh forget it.. i have fixed now :P

Last edited:
Would it be possible to have a list of favourites for each WoW installation you have? Then, whenever you click on a WoW version in the list, the favourites list changes. That way, youwouldn't have to remember which server is for which version. Also, I'm working on a GUI for ya ^_~

P.S. Instead of it launching Launcher.exe, have it launch WoW.exe

Last edited:
Also yamachi, im adding ur idea of unique servers for each Wow Installation right now, will be done by tomorrow night.

Back