• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pumpkin FTW

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah nugga..pumpkin ftw and 2 new suits

toshiharu - Pumpkin FTW - RaGEZONE Forums

Master Summoner
Reaction score
the first suit, but the male one is used on a wallpaper for gunz (some dude in blue suit in church)

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
why does nobody do male outfits? maybe u dont play with them (me neither lol...) but lots of other people do.... kinda unfair dont u think? >.>

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well not really......all the ppl who play on my server..use female rofl

if they really wanted male gear in ill add it for them..but they dont ask so meh

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The reason why you guys play females is because you are really penis hungry retards.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pfft trying to act all ko0l saying its old ive had it for ages

well u kno what i bet u dont have all the clan proc in ur DB like i have

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Once again reflects the situation of Ragezone Gunz development perfectly...a few people that share their developments, and a shitload of ppl bragging about what they have working, still, teh Pumpkin hat is nice though, but would be better to release somewhere near halloween or so, to give it a meaning...
Also why didn't u put any names for the modified items?

About the male/female thing, i agree when you make an item for females u should be creating one for males too...you can never be 100% sure that nobody on your server is going to use male chars, can you?

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
thats unfair since they are forced to play with females since they have 2x more items >.>

Upvote 0
Back