• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Punishing: Gray Raven (战双帕弥什)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, I've vaguely mentioned this in other topics before, but now I think it's time to really start talking about it. This has been a two man effort for the better part of 6 months, and I'd say it's now in a state where it's usable, with a basic feature set for doing build testing and playing through a majority of the story content.

Features
  • Login/Account system hooks
  • MongoDB state storage
  • Command system
  • Character levelling via materials
  • Character Promotion
  • Character Evolution
  • Character skill upgrading
  • Character unlocking via fragments
  • Character Coatings
  • Character Gacha
  • Weapon and Memory Enhancement and Breakthrough
  • Partial Weapon and Memory Resonance
  • Weapon and Memory locking
  • Name/Icon changing
  • Assistant management
  • Stage entry and clearing
  • PoC stage drops and EXP handling
Contributions
All contributions are welcome, as there's an absolute ton of stuff that still needs to be done. I will also say that I am not an end-game player by any means (I'm pretty bad honestly lol), so there are still some mechanics I don't fully understand and game modes I haven't played. Because of this, we welcome any experienced PGR players coming in to help with some of that and to accuracy check things.

Some things that I'd personally like to see some progress on would include:
  • CUBs
  • Better stage drop and EXP handling
  • Exchange shops
  • Full Weapon and Memory Resonance handling
  • Hypertuning
  • Co-op
We are trying our best to keep up with the Global client's updates. However, Kuro are currently in the process of moving to a new binary table format which is making this more difficult until we get it sorted out. As such, the newest released characters and items may not always be available right away, even if the new client is supported.

We are discussing better ways to handle and manage packet capturing. Right now it's a bit of a clusterfuck with Wireshark. Ultimately I'd like a simple system that an end-user can use to help provide us with data in the future.

We are fully capable of dumping the entirety of the client's lua code fully preserved, and it's been a very good point of reference for implementation details. It is an absolute Ducking disaster though, to put it lightly.

You can always reach out to us on our Discord server if you have any questions, comments, etc.

Kyle873 - Punishing: Gray Raven (战双帕弥什) - RaGEZONE Forums

And me playing while half asleep because I've been up 20 hours smh (testing to make sure the server handles the anti-cheat payload the client sends from longer combat sessions without it exploding)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright, I've vaguely mentioned this in other topics before, but now I think it's time to really start talking about it. This has been a two man effort for the better part of 6 months, and I'd say it's now in a state where it's usable, with a basic feature set for doing build testing and playing through a majority of the story content.

Features
  • Login/Account system hooks
  • MongoDB state storage
  • Command system
  • Character levelling via materials
  • Character Promotion
  • Character Evolution
  • Character skill upgrading
  • Character unlocking via fragments
  • Character Coatings
  • Character Gacha
  • Weapon and Memory Enhancement and Breakthrough
  • Partial Weapon and Memory Resonance
  • Weapon and Memory locking
  • Name/Icon changing
  • Assistant management
  • Stage entry and clearing
  • PoC stage drops and EXP handling
Contributions
All contributions are welcome, as there's an absolute ton of stuff that still needs to be done. I will also say that I am not an end-game player by any means (I'm pretty bad honestly lol), so there are still some mechanics I don't fully understand and game modes I haven't played. Because of this, we welcome any experienced PGR players coming in to help with some of that and to accuracy check things.

Some things that I'd personally like to see some progress on would include:
  • CUBs
  • Better stage drop and EXP handling
  • Exchange shops
  • Full Weapon and Memory Resonance handling
  • Hypertuning
  • Co-op
We are trying our best to keep up with the Global client's updates. However, Kuro are currently in the process of moving to a new binary table format which is making this more difficult until we get it sorted out. As such, the newest released characters and items may not always be available right away, even if the new client is supported.

We are discussing better ways to handle and manage packet capturing. Right now it's a bit of a clusterfuck with Wireshark. Ultimately I'd like a simple system that an end-user can use to help provide us with data in the future.

We are fully capable of dumping the entirety of the client's lua code fully preserved, and it's been a very good point of reference for implementation details. It is an absolute Ducking disaster though, to put it lightly.

You can always reach out to us on our Discord server if you have any questions, comments, etc.

And me playing while half asleep because I've been up 20 hours smh (testing to make sure the server handles the anti-cheat payload the client sends from longer combat sessions without it exploding)

Thank you very much for the pictures, I am very grateful to you for your effort.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice and thank you :)
Waiting for a more non-dev user friendly pack because for now I'm too bad to help...
But all I can see is already amazing!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
should i follow a guide and compile?where to get client?
or wait for a repack?
Added a link to the install guide now as well as slightly updated the current release build. As for the client itself, just go download the Global PC client off their directly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm curious: Do you have a client editor?
For what, specifically? Models, textures, data tables, lua...? RazTools' fork of AssetStudio with the UnityCN mode and the PGR CN key is enough to extract everything from the bundles, but I personally haven't tried repacking any of the bundles with edits. I believe the game hash checks them and will try to force update whatever has been changed before allowing you to login.

Reaction score
Looks like the client is now on 2.2.1 as of March 26(?), would this client work? Or would there be a way to get 2.2.0?

Edit: never mind, it appears the mobile app is 2.2.1, not the desktop client version.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For what, specifically? Models, textures, data tables, lua...? RazTools' fork of AssetStudio with the UnityCN mode and the PGR CN key is enough to extract everything from the bundles, but I personally haven't tried repacking any of the bundles with edits. I believe the game hash checks them and will try to force update whatever has been changed before allowing you to login.
I asked this to change the game language.

Back