Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you die and you revive right on the spot that means your precint file is incorrectly formatted or corrupted. Take a fresh one from client and export it to .sev

Also the Russian editors and the ones from Jolan or whatever their name is incorrectly format the lines in the file when exporting to say .sev so thats also not a option.

So you'd also need to make an editor using the precint.sev structure for 1.5.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still not find any working pwadmin for loko server file :sneaky2:

Reaction score
When I add a user via pwAdmin with username test123 and password test123,
this is what shows in the password field: ÕaJšˆÁS-ŸôFM›.6#
Shouldn't pwAdmin store it in MD5 format?

[Edit]
So I fixed it by using a different authd.
But there are still a few things. I must either be blind or retarded but I can't find any English data files.
NPCs/mobs and most of other text are in Russian. And there's this annoying system message.

that md5 to binary format :p
look like your another authd use normal md5 binary and not base64.
mobs and items and alot name is in elements.data, quests stuff in tasks.data etc

btw use 1 thread if you have problem not 3 :p

Reaction score
whatever if someone want, then i guess now compatible my
PHP:
PwAdmin  with this password stuff without any changes like authd/procedure changes etc.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzQbqnVz5iizNnlfS0xHYWFncWs

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
whatever if someone want, then i guess now compatible my
PHP:
PwAdmin  with this password stuff without any changes like authd/procedure changes etc.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzQbqnVz5iizNnlfS0xHYWFncWs[/QUOTE]

how to install that and where the config

Reaction score
how to install that and where the config

if u extract example to default appache folder (/var/www/) then if you type your server ip in browser automatical 1st the setup started what is very easy (just if you want create database-not needed- use pw64.sql not pw.sql) then everything so easy

here 3 screenshot about i sent a card to my character via webshop & fixed the shout, sadly i forget a line in uploaded version thats why not work but if someone hurry then add this:
global $PassType;
into cpanel/serv_proc.php - after this line function VerifyAdmin($con, $AdminId, $AdminPw){

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I confirm this server file has a backdoor. If anyone who runs this server file must be extremely cautious. I just confirmed that.

Reactions: Chu
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help Me Please I Need clsconfig Instance Spawn Caracter on World map (No celestial Valey Map)
Pw Admin Web Role no Working
Sory Bad English
And Help please to Fix Pwadmin - Role "No conection Database" Thx All:thumbup1:

Reaction score
Why not just start map 61 allways?
Well if you want edit then you could use pwAdmin from hrace package, just modify the password to base64 and server folder, db name and password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not just start map 61 allways?
Well if you want edit then you could use pwAdmin from hrace package, just modify the password to base64 and server folder, db name and password.

im Sry Shadowyzs

May i know where is the location of the file that i need to fix in winscp / server it or if you can help me to fix it through team viewer please sorry i just learn a little about this
May i know where is the location of the file that i need to fix in winscp / server it or if you can help me to fix it through team viewer please sorry i just learn a little about this

Back