• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pve realm (reward: Debug client for blood version)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, everything good? So, I have a project in which I need to put 1 PVP kingdom and another PVE kingdom, I know how to do this in Jade Dynasty and Ether Saga, however, neither of the two ways work in Forsaken World ...

Jade Dysnasty on gsalias.conf I post:

[General]pk_forbidden = true

Ether Saga on gsalias.conf I post:

[PVE]Open = 1

Neither option is functional at Forsaken World ...What I offer for the information is the game.exe with the debug panel functional console or the fix for the GM system which is buggy in the 496+ versions.

2 - Pve realm (reward: Debug client for blood version) - RaGEZONE Forums 1 - Pve realm (reward: Debug client for blood version) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't think that fw has something like this in gsalias.conf. Ofc I can be wrong. If u mean pve/pvp kingdom is pvp/pve realm, then u can copy gs to gs2, find ptemplate.conf in it, change it to otemplate.conf, for example, change in it pvp_protect_level to 100 , so it will be a pve realm. And simply run realm like ./gs2 gs.conf gmserver.conf gsalias*.conf

Какая-то наркомания вышла)))

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't think that fw has something like this in gsalias.conf. Ofc I can be wrong. If u mean pve/pvp kingdom is pvp/pve realm, then u can copy gs to gs2, find ptemplate.conf in it, change it to otemplate.conf, for example, change in it pvp_protect_level to 100 , so it will be a pve realm. And simply run realm like ./gs2 gs.conf gmserver.conf gsalias*.conf

Какая-то наркомания вышла)))

i just tested this, it doesn't work, i think it requires a custom gs that is coded to use the otemplate.conf

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's an interesting idea, but it doesn't meet my idea, I want something in a standard way, just increase the level of protection, prevent PVP from happening on Earth Nobody, I want it to be similar to an official server, despite the realm being PVE, a certain map is PVP.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes I wrote, that make copy of gs and change ptemplate.conf to otemplate.conf (patch gs in hexeditor), so it could use otemplate.conf.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, everything good? So, I have a project in which I need to put 1 PVP kingdom and another PVE kingdom, I know how to do this in Jade Dynasty and Ether Saga, however, neither of the two ways work in Forsaken World ...

Jade Dysnasty on gsalias.conf I post:

[General]pk_forbidden = true

Ether Saga on gsalias.conf I post:

[PVE]Open = 1

Neither option is functional at Forsaken World ...What I offer for the information is the game.exe with the debug panel functional console or the fix for the GM system which is buggy in the 496+ versions.

View attachment 167085View attachment 167084

using the source code provided you can get ahold of it that is for this version of Forsaken World 260, you will need to compile gs binary to have a seperate set of parameters for this, currently it bases everything globally, there is no non-custom way of doing this, mind you, you will need a very good understanding of C++ to be able to do this

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
using the source code provided you can get ahold of it that is for this version of Forsaken World 260, you will need to compile gs binary to have a seperate set of parameters for this, currently it bases everything globally, there is no non-custom way of doing this, mind you, you will need a very good understanding of C++ to be able to do this
where was FW 260 source released? i've not seen it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Gothic; 9007101] usando o código-fonte, desde que você possa se familiarizar com o que é para esta versão do Forsaken World 260, será necessário compilar o binário gs para ter um conjunto separado de parâmetros para isso, atualmente ele baseia tudo globalmente , não há uma maneira não personalizada de fazer isso, lembre-se de que você precisará de um entendimento muito bom do C ++ para poder fazer isso [/ QUOTE]

I appreciate the suggestion, I have the source code, I will analyze it.

Upvote 0
Back