PvP System - Pet Filter & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop leaching. Get a nice c++ book and enjoy.

On topic: You got errors @your brain.

On topic( Now seriously) : Errors are caused if you don't know how the "System" works and/or is coded. Suggestion: Take a look before c&p.
 
First of all, I knew all the basic of C++. I just studied them for almost a month. Now, I am ready to go in a source. My mate that is few years in c++ got some errors as well in adding this system in his source, maybe this system is the one that missing codes on it to run good.

Off: I think you're just bullying me because you think I am a noob. Just give me a few months, and I'll make my own system and we will see who's the real noob.

Any other suggestions? (from expert coders)
 
First of all, I knew all the basic of C++. I just studied them for almost a month. Now, I am ready to go in a source. My mate that is few years in c++ got some errors as well in adding this system in his source, maybe this system is the one that missing codes on it to run good.

Off: I think you're just bullying me because you think I am a noob. Just give me a few months, and I'll make my own system and we will see who's the real noob.

Any other suggestions? (from expert coders)


Try to read the errors you are getting. and understand them.

It's not that hard, there are some posts that can help you fixing every errors you are getting.

But you need to fix the scoreboard because it's not working.
 
:P:
Try to read the errors you are getting. and understand them.

It's not that hard, there are some posts that can help you fixing every errors you are getting.

But you need to fix the scoreboard because it's not working.


Yeah that's what I am doing few hours ago. Loads of errors in it but as a beginner, fixing error is kinda hard. Still doing my best for it anyway.

Thanks.
 
First of all, I knew all the basic of C++. I just studied them for almost a month. Now, I am ready to go in a source. My mate that is few years in c++ got some errors as well in adding this system in his source, maybe this system is the one that missing codes on it to run good.

Off: I think you're just bullying me because you think I am a noob. Just give me a few months, and I'll make my own system and we will see who's the real noob.

Any other suggestions? (from expert coders)

are you being serious?
I have 0 knowledge on C++ and I've added the PvP System successful to my source :lol:

Well at least i tough i had 0 knowledge but now........:ott1:
 
Thanks for the Release, I really like it.

I think I'm going to use it as some sort of Weekly event like GuildWar.
(Like Free-For-All Deathmatch with some rewards)
 
For those wondering; the announcer sounds/killstreaks are from Unreal Tournament.



The errors are all missing defines from the missing headers which aren't included. They're all easily fixed, a few you need to try back and forth with but else if you actually try, you'll get it working. Just a heads up for everyone who actually wants the system to work. :thumbup1:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back