Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PvPCo | Testing

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nah in my server are more than 50 ppls but you need to rr it 1 time at 30 min

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah in my server are more than 50 ppls but you need to rr it 1 time at 30 min

Did I ever ask or say anything about your server. Omg, you're retarded. Whoever want to test or anything, should post or not you.

This is about my server not yours. idiot ... , it's like you're showing off your server. Do I care? No so go post it somebody else

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol >.< join mine join mine
flame me witch!

a thread isnt yours
except if you are a moderator (gm) or administrator (admin)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
flame me witch!

a thread isnt yours

Yes it is you Ducking idiot, stop spamming.

Advertising server in this section is against the rules, anyways.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A thread is yours if you created it. PS. Lose the hamachi you'll get alot more traffic.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If your Internet connection is slow, my recommendation is to not run a server. Hamachi does not make it faster. It only is there for people who cannot port forward (which appears to be a lot >.>).

If you have a slow connection, don't host. Or you will read bitching pretty soon about lag.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
U noob very noob. you was say

"I think there's a weird bug that on all hadesets, only 5-6 people can be logged on in the same time. So if this is true by hadeset so, please tell me how to fix it."

And i reply "nah in my server are more than 50 ppls but you need to rr it 1 time at 30 min"

If you dont know to read this mean:
You can have more than 5 ppls online but you need to rr it 1 time at 30 min.
RETARDED PPL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
flame me witch!

a thread isnt yours
Lool it is his topic its not yours if its in spamzilla my thread got turned into bacon thread

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
>.< still you ppl dont got rights to remove or edit mine post so how can you really call it your thread?? o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U noob very noob. you was say

"I think there's a weird bug that on all hadesets, only 5-6 people can be logged on in the same time. So if this is true by hadeset so, please tell me how to fix it."

And i reply "nah in my server are more than 50 ppls but you need to rr it 1 time at 30 min"

If you dont know to read this mean:
You can have more than 5 ppls online but you need to rr it 1 time at 30 min.
RETARDED PPL

So what?, I'm a noob coder. but I just need to learn more. I can improve as much as I want to. Who cares about you?

Just go continue your work. I'm not related to yours or are you jealous?

Actually I hosted for 10 hours and no1 got a poop bug or error so. mhm don't just say stupid thnks.

Anyways I fixed the magic + bow exp gaining. It's normal like melee now. Depends how much you damage. and this thread is mine, but the whole forum is the Admin's, mental. Which and the topic Conquer belongs to the mods who are specific added to it. Now no more fuss about this =_=

And by hosting by hamachi if it's slow or not, I told you! It's a testing stage. Who cares?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so you prove my point :)
you can just ask people to dont drop information about there server
you dont need to flame them..

Btw he never called you a n00b coder... he just said what you posted is very n00bish.

''YOUR WORDS''
I think there's a weird bug that on all hadesets, only 5-6 people can be logged on in the same time. So if this is true by hadeset so, please tell me how to fix it.​

He even tryed to help you and you dont get it..

Last thing to add.. i think Shadowco is much beter then yours so i dont really think he needs to be jalous on you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this server is a bit stupid spells gms commands gm everything GM its annyoing me so bad you have to train in tg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this server is a bit stupid spells gms commands gm everything GM its annyoing me so bad you have to train in tg

I told you, because of the spells we have some bugs. And so far, only gm's who work with the bugs are allowed to use it. Cause they know how to use it, and may find the way to repair it. Got it? The commands oh yeah, sorry about that, we're going to host 2 server. One with commands for everyone, one without. Now you got it.

Back