• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PW 1.4.6 v80 + eng data-files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved Thank you!
Problem named old version game files from folder /etc and /libs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look at your libs. matrixpasswd is almost always a mismatch lib

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am pretty sure PWi didn't have a 1.4.7. v70 and v80 were both 1.4.6 & v85 is 1.4.8.
Not too sure on this since I don't play any longer and haven't since v69... ... ...

v70 / v80 yes they were both 1.4.6

What's this? Can't log in :mellow:

xMaD - PW 1.4.6 v80 + eng data-files - RaGEZONE Forums

Usually means that the authd / gdeliveryd can't magically reach the databases so double check your /etc/table.xml file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
v70 / v80 yes they were both 1.4.6
Usually means that the authd / gdeliveryd can't magically reach the databases so double check your /etc/table.xml file.

The English version of the included directions:
1) Upload the files from the folder "server" to the server with the operating system Ubuntu. 2) Execute the following commands: apt-get update apt-get install apache2 apt-get install openjdk-6-jre apt-get install mysql-server apt-get install php5 apt-get install php5-cgi apt-get install phpmyadmin apt-get install fromdos 3) Install an external server ip in the file /home/glinkd/gamesys.conf 4) Set the database password in the file /etc/table.xml 5) Pour the sql-files in the database. tables.sql can be filled through imports. procedures.sql need to open a notebook, the contents of the file to execute sql-query to the database, replacing the separator for $ $. 6) The files in the folder "client" to fill in your client game Perfect World: Sirens of War 7) In the client, in the file /patcher/server/serverlist.txt replace the external ip ip server. Server Port - 29000.You can change the port in the file /home/glinkd/gamesys.conf. 8) Start the server commando /Home/start.sh or cd home ./Start.sh Server is running, you can log in and play. Authentication type - base64.
Not sure what I should do with the "authentication type base64" information. The instructions don't mention but you should change /etc/table.xml to be
Code:
url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/BlackSky?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf8&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull&transformedBitIsBoolean=true;noAccessToProcedureBodies=true"
I added the noAccessToProcedureBodies=true based on an error message. It is a bit suspicious to see BlackSky database used by default in the SQL scripts, but the provided table.xml is pointing at a different database?I'm still getting the Server Network Error, even after replacing authd. With the replaced authd, and all IP addresses set to public except DB connection:
Code:
Sending query to acquire password
GQueryPasswd:account is anna , login ip is -1700929927
TRACE : gdelivery::passwdtimeout. user=anna
TRACE : gdelivery::matrixpasswd cache missing, user=anna

The java auth classpath is totally screwed up, but the replacement has a working classpath and confirms connection to mysql. Still no love from the package though, makes me suspicious this is a half done hack :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
am downloading now nice that its english but is it a patch to upgrade previous server or a nice fresh install to this version? hoping its fresh.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
witch client version should i use for this server files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i installed this and everything working fine server side but when I'm going to logging in it says incorrect username or password

any idea what should i do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im going to test it i'll update the post after tests :)
Thanks a lot for the reply guys

Code:
Error

SQL query: Documentation

CREATE PROCEDURE `usecash`( in userid1 INTEGER, in zoneid1 INTEGER, in sn1 INTEGER, in aid1 INTEGER, in point1 INTEGER, in cash1 INTEGER, in status1 INTEGER, out error INTEGER ) BEGIN DECLARE sn_old INTEGER; DECLARE aid_old INTEGER; DECLARE point_old INTEGER; DECLARE cash_old INTEGER; DECLARE status_old INTEGER; DECLARE createtime_old DATETIME; DECLARE time_old INTEGER; DECLARE need_restore INTEGER; DECLARE exists1 INTEGER; DECLARE rowcount INTEGER; START TRANSACTION; SET error = 0; SET need_restore = 0; SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS sn, aid, point, cash, status, creatime INTO sn_old, aid_old, point_old, cash_old, status_old, createtime_old FROM usecashnow WHERE userid = userid1 AND zoneid = zoneid1 AND sn >= 0; SET rowcount = FOUND_ROWS(); IF rowcount = 1 THEN SET exists1 = 1; ELSE SET exists1 = 0; END IF; IF status1 = 0 THEN IF exists1 = 0 THEN SELECT aid, point INTO aid1, point1 FROM usecashnow WHERE [...]

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 95

i get this error when im going to import procedures.sql

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
authd:: add PollIO task.
GAuthServer::OnAddSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@6076ab2f
gauthd: 30 Jul 2013 08:02:10,381 INFO GAuthServer:66 - <<< clear all online records on zone 1 >>>
Prepare procedure call:{call clearonlinerecords(?,?)}
gauthd: 30 Jul 2013 08:02:10,478 INFO GAuthServer:77 - zone 1 aid 1 announced.
GQueryPasswd:account is datcom , login ip is 914991296
Sending query to acquire password
Prepare procedure call:{call acquireuserpasswd(?,?,?)}
Received acquired password
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "cg"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:481)
at com.goldhuman.account.storage.StringPassword(storage.java:399)
at com.goldhuman.account.storage.acquireIdPasswd(storage.java:425)
at protocol.MatrixPasswd.Server(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Rpc.Process(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Task.run(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
acquireIdPasswd exception:account=datcom
gauthd: 30 Jul 2013 08:07:06,402 INFO GAuthServer:? - GQueryPasswd:can not find user datcom

:?:

Back