PW server 173

pw165 is work, pw173 no run in sever of you! cilent is low!!!
you use this one of my client?

you ill need the "elements.data, tasks.data, gshop.data, gshop1.data and gshop2.data " in the client data folder yourclient/elements/data

Wich VM you use?
 
you use this one of my client?

you ill need the "elements.data, tasks.data, gshop.data, gshop1.data and gshop2.data " in the client data folder yourclient/elements/data

Wich VM you use?
Yes! But i dont find file run PW :((
 
you use this one of my client?

you ill need the "elements.data, tasks.data, gshop.data, gshop1.data and gshop2.data " in the client data folder yourclient/elements/data

Wich VM you use?
you have link GG ?
 
maybe make this steps

1.

2. and put the data files in to the client (replace)
 
maybe make this steps

1.

2. and put the data files in to the client (replace)
I have tried the above method, but it still doesn't work, the low version keeps coming out, versions 165 and 173 the problem is the same, I don't know where the fault is?computer talent is not there:cry:
 
Create a text file in the client folder and add this code there :

Code:
@echo off
cd element\x64
start elementclient_64.exe game:cpw nocheck startbypatcher console:1 rendernofocus

Save and change the extension.txt on .bat
Or download the finished file:
thank you very much!!! file .bat of you is good! i play sever165 done! is good work! and i try server173 later because my laptop low... :(( and..thank you again!!!
 
start elementclient_64.exe game:cpw nocheck startbypatcher console:1 rendernofocus
Code:
start elementclient_64.exe console:1 user:login pwd:password role:character

It is enough, as I've checked. I've tried to remove other attributes and it still worked. Though rendernofocus unfreezes the window when it's not active, it uses a lot of CPU if you switch to another window which is probably not what you want.

And user, pwd and role are being added for convenience (you very likely don't want to input login, password and possibly pick role every time you launch the window). Put your login, password and character instead of these words.
 
Last edited:
173 client from raizel
Create a text file in the client folder and add this code there :

Code:
@echo off
cd element\x64
start elementclient_64.exe game:cpw nocheck startbypatcher console:1 rendernofocus

Save and change the extension.txt on .bat
Or download the finished file:
I run server173. I play join game and: "server network errors" :( pls help me!!!
 

Attachments

  • 7A79DFD1-6DFE-4D14-9D40-292479737EA2 - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums
    7A79DFD1-6DFE-4D14-9D40-292479737EA2.webp
    83.4 KB · Views: 90
  • C918C293-2525-45DD-BF07-F16F791261F5 - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums
    C918C293-2525-45DD-BF07-F16F791261F5.webp
    91.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 6FABEA74-987A-4934-8E5F-4C854D6B433E - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums
    6FABEA74-987A-4934-8E5F-4C854D6B433E.webp
    112.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 71624ED9-544E-4C5F-8C82-1D84AB699DA5 - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums
    71624ED9-544E-4C5F-8C82-1D84AB699DA5.webp
    123.3 KB · Views: 94
Dont have time thats why im telling you where to look serverpath/logs
Pls help me! Thank you!

maybe make this steps

1.

2. and put the data files in to the client (replace)
sorry you! i hope you help me? your server VM login is? ip? i dont conect VM server!
 

Attachments

  • FCE10285-578B-4241-8F1A-CC28597B1ACA - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums
    FCE10285-578B-4241-8F1A-CC28597B1ACA.webp
    90.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
user : root
Password : pwi

in termainal

Bash:
ip a
to see the IP
congratulations!!! i play good 173... thank you very much!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 1637E3A3-AC79-4221-9375-4E1D55A7AF95 - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums
    1637E3A3-AC79-4221-9375-4E1D55A7AF95.webp
    194.5 KB · Views: 156
Hi Guys,

I get this when I try to log in:
1722968002005 - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums


Someone know why? :) I put the right password..

And also I got this in navicat when I try to connect to mysql:

1722968192621 - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums

I put user pwi and password pwi...but still not working
 
Last edited:
Back