Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW Server Files 1.5.1 v101

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
or run the bat file elementclient_nopatcher_console.bat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
or run the bat file elementclient_nopatcher_console.bat

I start elementclient_nopatcher_console.bat but I still can not see a console :( can still change the key? because Shift + tilde (~) does nothing against by CTRL + tildle (~) but its me Currently not functional

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can't change the keys, must be shift + ~

edit your keyboard as us english on control panel, then you can use that keys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can't change the keys, must be shift + ~

edit your keyboard as us english on control panel, then you can use that keys

I reinstall all my client, then I start elementclient_NoPatcher_Console when I want to connect, its says that my client is too low

Wenyb5 - PW Server Files 1.5.1 v101 - RaGEZONE Forums

by cons I start elementclient_NoPatcher_Console_NoCheck, I managed to connect, and then I have the console, so with his elementclient_NoPatcher_Console_NoCheck works well: / but not with each other ..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
shops not sync client <-> server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, so... I believe that i just finish setting uo the server and I have 4 questions (this is my first time doing this... and I do everything that the instructions said)

1.- How do I create my Moderator character?
2.- How can I see if the server is on?
3.- Im using a virtual maching to run guest linux... can I play the server on my host computer? (how?)
4.- Can I vincule the IP of the server to my No-IP?

Any links, images, videos are greatly appreciated

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello, so... I believe that i just finish setting uo the server and I have 4 questions (this is my first time doing this... and I do everything that the instructions said)

1.- How do I create my Moderator character?
2.- How can I see if the server is on?
3.- Im using a virtual maching to run guest linux... can I play the server on my host computer? (how?)
4.- Can I vincule the IP of the server to my No-IP?

Any links, images, videos are greatly appreciated
1 - In pwAdmin, Iweb, phpmyadmin
2 - pwAdmin, iweb
3 - yes, type ipconfig into cmd if your running windows. then look for ipv4 under wireless lan or wired lan. use that ip. for outside connections find your wanIP (people not at your house and on different internet)
4 - Probably. google is your friend.

to get to pwAdmin or iweb its generally something along the lines of OR pwadmin
phpmyadmin is generally

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 - In pwAdmin, Iweb, phpmyadmin
2 - pwAdmin, iweb
3 - yes, type ipconfig into cmd if your running windows. then look for ipv4 under wireless lan or wired lan. use that ip. for outside connections find your wanIP (people not at your house and on different internet)
4 - Probably. google is your friend.

to get to pwAdmin or iweb its generally something along the lines of OR pwadmin
phpmyadmin is generally

it's normal to have this on? when I execute cd /home; chmod 777 chmod.sh; ./chmod.sh ./server start

1 - PW Server Files 1.5.1 v101 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm. your logged into the console via elevated access right?
(Note: its sooooooo much easier to use a actual server OS not a GUI)

Yeah, i just rage quit relly bad... and then... I noticed i have an old CPU on my bedroom... I'll mount and Ubuntu iso tomorrow, and use it as my server, lol

(lucky my... i didn't throw the CPU away)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unable to connect, I've tried everything I gshop synchronize with the server, but I still have the message "Your current customer program version is low. Please exit and update" I may have done wrong the gshop, I think not, but if you have not a tutorial? to be sure I did well?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone please... guide me, on a step by step to make this server? I really want to make it :C

im just retarded or i miss something :C

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I took a vps to be sure it works, I install the pw.sh when I want to go on pwAdmin, he asked me to initiate a password, I did, but nothing is happening, then I update, is it still asks me to initiate a password, but nothing is happening when I want to put a password! I try to find the file
pwAdmin, but I not find it ..: /

then when I want to connect to says "Could not log in to server" when I choose my character!

:'( !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
those anyone knows how to intall the correct pwAdmin on root from mega?
and what do I need to do to have it working?

So... I have made a lot of progress this days, I REALLY investigate a alot... i believe at this point i already visit every forum on this webpage...

but now im stuck, and i don't want to be stock, please can someone help me?

1) it saids on the url that my IP is 10.0.2.15 (I use Sora's "noob installer lol" for pwAdmin), do I have to change every 127.0.0.1 IP on the files?
2) When i run the server using ./server start on /home it start loading... but then... it stuck on an infinite loop (i wait like 4hrs... and the loop never stops, not even joking)

here are some images...

Pleaze, I'll really appreciate the help, i believe im almost done... i don't wanna leave this proyect.

Im not retarded :C, im smart... for real :C
1 - PW Server Files 1.5.1 v101 - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - PW Server Files 1.5.1 v101 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back