Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pwserver165

Reaction score
Cockpit:
Webmin:

pwAdmin:
iweb:
iweb new: ( start to ./je )
php iweb:
Could you separate these files so that we can place them on new VPS servers, without using a virtual machine?

Perfect World server 1.6.5 version from December 13, 2023
The virtual machine image works on both VMware and VBox

Login: root Password: 123456

Cockpit:
Webmin:

pwAdmin:
iweb:
iweb new: ( start to ./je )
php iweb:
phpmyadmin:
Accounts:
Starting Roles: startxml:startxml
GM: 123456:123456
Could you separate these files so that we can place them on new VPS servers, without using a virtual machine?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only files here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am having a problem entering certain maps, I turn on the map is69 (LightSail Cave) for example on the iweb, I can turn it on without problems and it is active, but when I am in the game the map does not load and he skips it, it's like he doesn't recognize it. I am using "original perfect world" client shared on this page but I start it with gm bat “elementclient.exe startbypatcher nocheck console:1”… then and to avoid time or client errors I exit the client, I wait a while to see if it is One thing is to wait time to activate the map, but when I re-enter the client I get an error that the user is already inside the world and I cannot access it.
The first time I load the vm and enter the world, the map gs01 and is61 load without any problem and I can access them. Is there something I'm missing? Could someone guide me a little? Thank you!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am having a problem entering certain maps, I turn on the map is69 (LightSail Cave) for example on the iweb, I can turn it on without problems and it is active, but when I am in the game the map does not load and he skips it, it's like he doesn't recognize it. I am using the DivinityPWReborn1.6.5 client shared on this page but I start it with gm bat “elementclient.exe startbypatcher nocheck console:1”… then and to avoid time or client errors I exit the client, I wait a while to see if it is One thing is to wait time to activate the map, but when I re-enter the client I get an error that the user is already inside the world and I cannot access it.
The first time I load the vm and enter the world, the map gs01 and is61 load without any problem and I can access them. Is there something I'm missing? Could someone guide me a little? Thank you!

enter the game vigorously, when you exit the game the character remains online (offline cats

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am having a problem entering certain maps, I turn on the map is69 (LightSail Cave) for example on the iweb, I can turn it on without problems and it is active, but when I am in the game the map does not load and he skips it, it's like he doesn't recognize it.
Use the start script
Code:
cd $PWPath/gamed/
export LD_PRELOAD=original164.gs; nohup ./gs gs01 >$PWPath/logs/gs01.log 2>&1 &
unset LD_PRELOAD
sleep 2

export LD_PRELOAD=original164.gs; nohup ./gs is61 >$PWPath/logs/is61.log 2>&1 &
unset LD_PRELOAD
sleep 2

export LD_PRELOAD=original164.gs; nohup ./gs is69 >$PWPath/logs/is69.log 2>&1 &
unset LD_PRELOAD
sleep 2

If you really want to run through iweb, edit file: /root/tomcat/webapps/iweb/manage/serverctrl.jsp

Code:
line 94: fw.write("cd " + server_path + "gamed;export LD_PRELOAD=original164.gs; nohup ./gs gs01 >" + logs_path + "gs01.log 2>&1 &\n");
line 96: fw.write("cd " + server_path + "gamed;export LD_PRELOAD=original164.gs; nohup ./gs is61 >" + logs_path + "is61.log 2>&1 &\n");
line 490: fw.write("cd " + server_path + "gamed;export LD_PRELOAD=original164.gs; nohup ./gs " + maps + " >" + logs_path  + maps + ".log 2>&1 &\n");

P.S. Has anyone solved the problem with spontaneous and random roles deletion?

Last edited:
Reaction score
People, can anyone help with the problem when connecting the map, all services are connecting normally, the only problem is connecting the maps, I'm using CentOs 9 and I receive the error from the following Lib

1. libmysqlclient.so.18

2. ERROR: ld.so: object 'original164.gs' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
    ./gs: error while loading shared libraries: libmysqlclient.so.18: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Люди, может кто-нибудь помочь с проблемой при подключении карты, все сервисы подключаются нормально, единственная проблема - подключение карт, я использую CentOs 9 и получаю ошибку из следующей библиотеки

1. libmysqlclient.so.18

2. ОШИБКА: ld.so: объект «original164.gs» из LD_PRELOAD не может быть предварительно загружен (невозможно открыть общий объектный файл): игнорируется.
    ./gs: ошибка при загрузке общих библиотек: libmysqlclient.so.18: невозможно открыть файл общего объекта: такого файла или каталога
    Люди, может кто-нибудь помочь с проблемой при подключении карты, все сервисы подключаются нормально, единственная проблема - подключение карт, я использую CentOs 9 и получаю ошибку из следующей библиотеки

1. libmysqlclient.so.18

2. ОШИБКА: ld.so: объект «original164.gs» из LD_PRELOAD не может быть предварительно загружен (невозможно открыть общий объектный файл): игнорируется.
      ./gs: ошибка при загрузке общих библиотек: libmysqlclient.so.18: невозможно открыть файл общего объекта: такого файла или каталога нет.
    Даm

People, can anyone help with the problem when connecting the map, all services are connecting normally, the only problem is connecting the maps, I'm using CentOs 9 and I receive the error from the following Lib

1. libmysqlclient.so.18

2. ERROR: ld.so: object 'original164.gs' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
    ./gs: error while loading shared libraries: libmysqlclient.so.18: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Yum install libmysqlclient.so.18

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
enter the game vigorously, when you exit the game the character remains online (offline cats
Thanks for the response, by forcing the login I was able to log in to the account again, however it still does not continue loading the maps as is69 (having it activated and functional via iweb)

line 490: fw.write("cd " + server_path + "gamed;export LD_PRELOAD=original164.gs; nohup ./gs " + maps + " >" + logs_path + maps + ".log 2>&1 &\n");
When replacing this line in the tomcast and activating the maps via iweb, this time they were not even activated, it said that the map is "activated" but in the list of activated maps it was not shown and even when entering the game like this, the map did not open either.

I leave the line that originally has the tomcast line 490 through which via iweb it does appear that the map loads, but that once in the game it does not open it for me

fw.write("cd " + server_path + "gamed;export LD_PRELOAD=original164.gs; nohup ./gs " + maps + " >" + logs_path + maps + ".log 2>&1 &\n"); ................... There is a problem with putting this command written via ragezone... there are characters that the page does not read and skips them

Use the start script
Code:
cd $PWPath/gamed/
unset LD_PRELOAD
sleep 2

unset LD_PRELOAD
sleep 2

unset LD_PRELOAD
sleep 2
Thanks for the answer, I am interested in loading the maps as I use them and turning them off to free up memory while the map is not necessary to use... so for me activating them via iweb is the best

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
................... There is a problem with putting this command written via ragezone... there are characters that the page does not read and skips them
Just add a preload of the library original164.gs, you don't need to change the entire line.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just add a preload of the library original164.gs, you don't need to change the entire line.

Thanks for the advice I added it and no matter how hard I try, the is69 map (LightSail Cave) still doesn't load, even though I have it activated on the iweb, I'm still a little lost with this.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix this error?
gdeliveryd Crashes after a while with server online

Grateful!.

zoneid=1 aid=1
Game2AU:: file=touchpointquery.hpp func=virtual void GNET::TouchPointQuery::process(GNET::protocol::Manager*, GNET::protocol::Manager::Session::ID) line=41
[19.04 19:35:15] call void GNET::ArenaManager::OnArenaTeamTopListQuery(int, unsigned int) at arenamanager.cpp:408
[19.04 19:35:16] call void GNET::ArenaManager::OnArenaPlayerTopListQuery(int, int) at arenamanager.cpp:445
Signal: SIGUSR1(11), si_signo: 11, si_code: 1, si_addr: 0x244
Registers: EIP=0840F3B2, EAX=00000240 ,EBX=08E64D48, ECX=00000000, EDX=00000000, ESI=00003940, EDI=00003940, EBP=FF8FEC38, ESP=FF8FEBF0
.01) 08322F39 => ./gdeliveryd() [0x8322f39]
.02) F77A4410 => [0xf77a4410]
.03) 0840F3B2 => ./gdeliveryd() [0x840f3b2]
.04) 084067D3 => ./gdeliveryd() [0x84067d3]
.05) 08406AAC => ./gdeliveryd() [0x8406aac]
.06) 08198CA4 => ./gdeliveryd() [0x8198ca4]
.07) 0810B370 => ./gdeliveryd() [0x810b370]
.08) 080D1146 => ./gdeliveryd() [0x80d1146]
.09) 08327D1E => ./gdeliveryd() [0x8327d1e]
.10) 08327BC7 => ./gdeliveryd() [0x8327bc7]
.11) 08326CF4 => ./gdeliveryd() [0x8326cf4]
.12) F75A72D3 => /lib/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xf3) [0xf75a72d3]
.13) 08051B89 => ./gdeliveryd() [0x8051b89]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, by forcing the login I was able to log in to the account again, however it still does not continue loading the maps as is69 (having it activated and functional via iweb)

When replacing this line in the tomcast and activating the maps via iweb, this time they were not even activated, it said that the map is "activated" but in the list of activated maps it was not shown and even when entering the game like this, the map did not open either.

I leave the line that originally has the tomcast line 490 through which via iweb it does appear that the map loads, but that once in the game it does not open it for me

fw.write("cd " + server_path + "gamed;export LD_PRELOAD=original164.gs; nohup ./gs " + maps + " >" + logs_path + maps + ".log 2>&1 &\n"); ................... There is a problem with putting this command written via ragezone... there are characters that the page does not read and skips them

Thanks for the answer, I am interested in loading the maps as I use them and turning them off to free up memory while the map is not necessary to use... so for me activating them via iweb is the best

you can use my script may its help someone

Bash:
#!/bin/sh
AuPath=/root/authd
PWPath=/root/pwserver
shopt -s extglob
rm -rf /root/pwserver/logs/!(world2.*|statinfod|statinfoh|statinfom)
echo "##############################     Server startup in progress_ #############################"
echo "##############################  - Log services #############################"
#    Logservice    #
cd $PWPath/logservice
nohup ./logservice logservice.conf >$PWPath/logs/logservice.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
LOGS=`ps -ef | grep logservice | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$LOGS" != "" ]; then
   echo "Logservice started successfully!"
else
   echo "Logservice Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - AUTHD Services - #############################"
#    AUTHD    #
cd $AuPath/
nohup ./authd >$PWPath/logs/authd.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
AU=`ps -ef | grep authd | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$AU" != "" ]; then
   echo "AUTHD started successfully!!"
else
   echo "AUTHD Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - gamedbd services - #############################"
#    gamedbd    #
cd $PWPath/gamedbd/
nohup ./gamedbd gamesys.conf >$PWPath/logs/gamedbd.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
DB=`ps -ef | grep gamedbd | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$DB" != "" ]; then
   echo "gamedbd started successfully!"
else
   echo "gamedbd Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - GACD Services - #############################"
#    GACD     #
cd $PWPath/gacd
nohup ./gacd gamesys.conf >$PWPath/logs/gacd.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
GACD=`ps -ef | grep gacd | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$GACD" != "" ]; then
   echo "GACD started successfully!"
else
   echo "GACD Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - uniquenamed services - #############################"
#    uniquenamed     #
cd $PWPath/uniquenamed
nohup ./uniquenamed gamesys.conf >$PWPath/logs/uniquename.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
UN=`ps -ef | grep uniquenamed | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$UN" != "" ]; then
   echo "uniquenamed started successfully!"
else
   echo "uniquenamed Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - gdeliveryd Services - #############################"
#    gdeliveryd   #
cd $PWPath/gdeliveryd/
nohup ./gdeliveryd gamesys.conf >$PWPath/logs/gdeliveryd.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
GD=`ps -ef | grep gdeliveryd | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$GD" != "" ]; then
   echo "gdeliveryd started successfully!"
else
   echo "gdeliveryd Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - gfactiond Services -  #############################"
#    gfactiond    #
cd $PWPath/gfactiond/
nohup ./gfactiond gamesys.conf >$PWPath/logs/gfactiond.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
GF=`ps -ef | grep gfactiond | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$GF" != "" ]; then
   echo "gfactiond started successfully!"
else
   echo "gfactiond Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - Glinkd Services - #############################"
#    glinkd    #
cd $PWPath/glinkd/
nohup ./glinkd gamesys.conf 1 >$PWPath/logs/glinkd1.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
LINK=`ps -ef | grep glinkd | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$LINK" != "" ]; then
   echo "glinkd started successfully!"
else
   echo "glinkd Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - Map Services - #############################"
#    Map Services    #
cd $PWPath/gamed/
unset LD_PRELOAD
sleep 2
unset LD_PRELOAD
sleep 2
unset LD_PRELOAD
sleep 2
GS=`ps -ef | grep gs | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$GS" != "" ]; then
   echo "map service started successfully!"
else
   echo "map service startup failed!"
fi
echo "##############################    Server startup complete! #############################"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can use my script may its help someone

Bash:
#!/bin/sh
AuPath=/root/authd
PWPath=/root/pwserver
shopt -s extglob
rm -rf /root/pwserver/logs/!(world2.*|statinfod|statinfoh|statinfom)
echo "##############################     Server startup in progress_ #############################"
echo "##############################  - Log services #############################"
#    Logservice    #
cd $PWPath/logservice
nohup ./logservice logservice.conf >$PWPath/logs/logservice.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
LOGS=`ps -ef | grep logservice | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$LOGS" != "" ]; then
   echo "Logservice started successfully!"
else
   echo "Logservice Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - AUTHD Services - #############################"
#    AUTHD    #
cd $AuPath/
nohup ./authd >$PWPath/logs/authd.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
AU=`ps -ef | grep authd | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$AU" != "" ]; then
   echo "AUTHD started successfully!!"
else
   echo "AUTHD Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - gamedbd services - #############################"
#    gamedbd    #
cd $PWPath/gamedbd/
nohup ./gamedbd gamesys.conf >$PWPath/logs/gamedbd.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
DB=`ps -ef | grep gamedbd | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$DB" != "" ]; then
   echo "gamedbd started successfully!"
else
   echo "gamedbd Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - GACD Services - #############################"
#    GACD     #
cd $PWPath/gacd
nohup ./gacd gamesys.conf >$PWPath/logs/gacd.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
GACD=`ps -ef | grep gacd | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$GACD" != "" ]; then
   echo "GACD started successfully!"
else
   echo "GACD Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - uniquenamed services - #############################"
#    uniquenamed     #
cd $PWPath/uniquenamed
nohup ./uniquenamed gamesys.conf >$PWPath/logs/uniquename.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
UN=`ps -ef | grep uniquenamed | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$UN" != "" ]; then
   echo "uniquenamed started successfully!"
else
   echo "uniquenamed Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - gdeliveryd Services - #############################"
#    gdeliveryd   #
cd $PWPath/gdeliveryd/
nohup ./gdeliveryd gamesys.conf >$PWPath/logs/gdeliveryd.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
GD=`ps -ef | grep gdeliveryd | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$GD" != "" ]; then
   echo "gdeliveryd started successfully!"
else
   echo "gdeliveryd Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - gfactiond Services -  #############################"
#    gfactiond    #
cd $PWPath/gfactiond/
nohup ./gfactiond gamesys.conf >$PWPath/logs/gfactiond.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
GF=`ps -ef | grep gfactiond | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$GF" != "" ]; then
   echo "gfactiond started successfully!"
else
   echo "gfactiond Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - Glinkd Services - #############################"
#    glinkd    #
cd $PWPath/glinkd/
nohup ./glinkd gamesys.conf 1 >$PWPath/logs/glinkd1.log 2>&1 &
sleep 1
LINK=`ps -ef | grep glinkd | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$LINK" != "" ]; then
   echo "glinkd started successfully!"
else
   echo "glinkd Startup Failure!"
fi
echo "##############################  - Map Services - #############################"
#    Map Services    #
cd $PWPath/gamed/
unset LD_PRELOAD
sleep 2
unset LD_PRELOAD
sleep 2
unset LD_PRELOAD
sleep 2
GS=`ps -ef | grep gs | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'`
if [ "$GS" != "" ]; then
   echo "map service started successfully!"
else
   echo "map service startup failed!"
fi
echo "##############################    Server startup complete! #############################"

It still doesn't work for me... could it be a problem with the original perfect world client downloaded on this page? I use that one... maybe it's incomplete or something? Even after opening is69 I wait 10 minutes and the map still doesn't load... I guess 10 minutes is more than enough waiting. I had no problems with loading these maps in version 1.5.5 having the same PC and waiting much less time. By the way, I use the Chinese server shared on this last page in its latest version.

It still doesn't work for me... could it be a problem with the original perfect world client downloaded on this page? I use that one... maybe it's incomplete or something? Even after opening is69 I wait 10 minutes and the map still doesn't load... I guess 10 minutes is more than enough waiting. I had no problems with loading these maps in version 1.5.5 having the same PC and waiting much less time. By the way, I use the Chinese server shared on this last page in its latest version.

I discovered that the problem lies in a bad configuration that I had for a SecureCRT... does anyone have one SecureCRT already configured correctly for this server?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, i was doing some tests on the arena, it enters the queue, finds battle but when it comes to entering the map it crashes does anyone know what it could be?
2024-04-27 16:15:15 localhost.localdomain jogado: err: 用户1040的worldtag(142)与当前地图不匹配(179)
2024-04-27 16:15:15 localhost.localdomain jogado: err: 用户1040从数据库取得数据失败
2024-04-27 16:15:25 localhost.localdomain jogado: err: 用户1104的worldtag(142)与当前地图不匹配(179)
2024-04-27 16:15:25 localhost.localdomain jogado: err: 用户1104从数据库取得数据失败
2024-04-27 16:15:38 localhost.localdomain jogado: err: 用户1088的worldtag(142)与当前地图不匹配(179)
2024-04-27 16:15:38 localhost.localdomain jogado: err: 用户1088从数据库取得数据失败

Back