pwserver165

Can anyone tell me how to correct the TW thing, I've already configured the perfect coupon ID in lua and gamedbd but it doesn't work every time it gives the following message ''Insufficient Coupon''
This check occurs within the elementclient, it has its own ID within the compilation.
use original id for coupon.
 
He already gave the solution, you want a tutorial still lol, grab some tool like 010 hex, ida pro and learn by yourself
What is your problem? I didn't even talk to you in the first place. I don't know why you're getting involved, whether he wants to respond or not is up to him, you stupid idiot.
 
What is your problem? I didn't even talk to you in the first place. I don't know why you're getting involved, whether he wants to respond or not is up to him, you stupid idiot.
I'm just telling you, first you ignore the solution and expect a tutorial, can't put your braincells to work researching how this dude did the solution, and even I telling you the tools you need to research, you prefer to be lazy
 
I am having problems logging in... All services are running... Created new account, client says wrong password...

Using a clean install of CentOS 7...

Tried using these 2 encryption methods when creating an account with no success...

$Salt = "0x".md5($Login.$Pass);

$Salt = base64_encode(md5($Login.$Pass, true));
 
I am having problems logging in... All services are running... Created new account, client says wrong password...

Using a clean install of CentOS 7...

Tried using these 2 encryption methods when creating an account with no success...

$Salt = "0x".md5($Login.$Pass);

$Salt = base64_encode(md5($Login.$Pass, true));
i having problem too and did solved, but dont sure it's correct like you. by authd in new version i fixed it like old code "addUser('$username', '$salt', ..) replace new code "addUser('$username', $salt, ..)
 
i having problem too and did solved, but dont sure it's correct like you. by authd in new version i fixed it like old code "addUser('$username', '$salt', ..) replace new code "addUser('$username', $salt, ..)
Removing the singe quotes from $salt did not work... it made the password blank in the sql db... :/
 
Removing the singe quotes from $salt did not work... it made the password blank in the sql db... :/
I DON'T UNSTAND THE REG , BUT I CONFIRM USE TOOL FOR SWORDMAN MAKE IT RIGHT. CHECK IT. AND OF COURSE ,I CAN'T CONFIRM THE TOLL IS 100% SAFE,I DIN'T FOUND SOMETHING DANGER
 

Attachments

Still experiencing nohup: symbol lookup error: /lib/original164.gs: undefined symbol: task_rate_FactionExpContrib for 1.6.5 using newest version of 1.6.5
 
Cockpit:
Webmin:

pwAdmin:
iweb:
iweb new: ( start to ./je )
php iweb:
Could you separate these files so that we can place them on new VPS servers, without using a virtual machine?

Perfect World server 1.6.5 version from December 13, 2023
The virtual machine image works on both VMware and VBox


Login: root Password: 123456

Cockpit:
Webmin:

pwAdmin:
iweb:
iweb new: ( start to ./je )
php iweb:
phpmyadmin:
Accounts:
Starting Roles: startxml:startxml
GM: 123456:123456
Could you separate these files so that we can place them on new VPS servers, without using a virtual machine?
 
Could you separate these files so that we can place them on new VPS servers, without using a virtual machine?
Only files here

 
Hello everyone, I am having a problem entering certain maps, I turn on the map is69 (LightSail Cave) for example on the iweb, I can turn it on without problems and it is active, but when I am in the game the map does not load and he skips it, it's like he doesn't recognize it. I am using "original perfect world" client shared on this page but I start it with gm bat “elementclient.exe startbypatcher nocheck console:1”… then and to avoid time or client errors I exit the client, I wait a while to see if it is One thing is to wait time to activate the map, but when I re-enter the client I get an error that the user is already inside the world and I cannot access it.
The first time I load the vm and enter the world, the map gs01 and is61 load without any problem and I can access them. Is there something I'm missing? Could someone guide me a little? Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone, I am having a problem entering certain maps, I turn on the map is69 (LightSail Cave) for example on the iweb, I can turn it on without problems and it is active, but when I am in the game the map does not load and he skips it, it's like he doesn't recognize it. I am using the DivinityPWReborn1.6.5 client shared on this page but I start it with gm bat “elementclient.exe startbypatcher nocheck console:1”… then and to avoid time or client errors I exit the client, I wait a while to see if it is One thing is to wait time to activate the map, but when I re-enter the client I get an error that the user is already inside the world and I cannot access it.
The first time I load the vm and enter the world, the map gs01 and is61 load without any problem and I can access them. Is there something I'm missing? Could someone guide me a little? Thank you!

enter the game vigorously, when you exit the game the character remains online (offline cats
 
Back