• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Q: Slk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm looking to make my own abm/tbm. Here's what I know before I get into my questions:

1. Servers 1.6 and 1.7 can use abms
2. thd and body must be put into server files
3. abm/tbm files (the actual file, not the thd or body) must be under 5 mb for game memory reasons
4. data of the abm/tbm must be added to all slk and on whatever sql editting program I'm using (I'm using Heidi).

Now here're my questions:

What is string in the slk? How to I know what do put in slk? Is there a program that does this for you? Is the offset in milliseconds?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First, make sure you know how to convert and extrack .acv files...
In Audition Ayodane Indonesia, the À½¾Ç.slk (song) it's dropped on DATA/100.acv...(script/À½¾Ç.slk)
But you can just change it "script" into "xcript"

Back