Qingyun Sealed Demon Record - Source code Mobile 

I think I start fixing the source codes of games like a

1) Arclord - untouched, EP6, EP7, EP8
2) Contract Reincarnation-FateOath
3) Destiny 6
4) Gwent - The Witcher Card Game
5) XMQY
6) YJWQ
7) Ragnarok Origin (RO, RO(1))

So when I have done debugging and fixing I upload them to my mega.nz cloud and share with you guys! 😘

So stay updated and don't forget bookmark this reply.


Decryption Key: DvoUoSQSdCyAybhl3LyeMg

At the moment folder is empty because I don't have finished, so stay updated via checking this link sometimes for updates.
what's new about him?
 
nno
If you contribute a game updated under unity 2019 2020 or higher that would be wonderful.

As far as I've heard people say that there is a problem with the assembly of the Apk client is this true ?
no ,please, upgrade to unity 2022 2023,
 
nno

no ,please, upgrade to unity 2022 2023

nno

no ,please, upgrade to unity 2022 2023,
Initially if the game is on 2017 you need to upgrade to 2018 or 2019 and after the others you can't just jump straight to 2023 ! And yes, there will be 10000 errors of different character at once.
 
Just guys migrate to Unreal Engine there easy to change projects versions!!!

i'm prefer Unreal Engine, this better than Unity 1000%
 
no ,ue3 cant to ue4 or ue5, but ue4 easy to ue5
can, because i have tested them ue3->ue4->ue5 and its works well!
I prefer Unity because I've been familiar with it for a long time and he Real is something you have to learn from scrat
I prefer Unreal Engine because I've been familiar with it for a long time and he Unity is something you have to learn from scratch
 
no its my
Are you saying you have some source code for a mobile game on unreal ?
no it's my fast writing error, sry i dnt have code of games what are made in unreal
can, because i have tested them ue3->ue4->ue5 and its works well!

I prefer Unreal Engine because I've been familiar with it for a long time and he Unity is something you have to learn from scratch
i have compiled them and tested on mobile development and pc dev, xbox. So this work if you config it right!
 
Once I published here a game on unreal engine is a mobile story but it never got popular
Maybe then you have no normal ideas for the game

Maybe then you have no normal ideas for the game
try create ready or not for mobile, i think its will be faster popular, easy money xD

Maybe then you have no normal ideas for the game


try create ready or not for mobile, i think its will be faster popular, easy money xD
because i plan make it for mobile
 
Back