Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quaestio

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any tbc 2.0.8 server that has working rockbiter weapon for the shaman???

I've been trying about 20 servers and no luck yet...

just let me know if u encounter any...

dual wield shammy isn't good without rockbiter weapon and windfury totem:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6BWTQaBzAE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
found other bugs:
1. the potions and scrolls aren't consumed when used....so there's no need to buy many....just one of each kind;
2. the shamans have lotza bugs: although they have dual wield in the enhancement tree, it doesn't work..the trainers don't have dual wield available;
3. after resurrection many items aren't seen on the char...i saw myself playing a 60 orc rogue with no shoes, bare-footed...embarasing...so does the lack of chest piece [breast go-figure];
4. warriors have the biggest bug ever: just place a 1h/2h mace in one hand and full arms build and there you go...INSTANT STUN...wtf?

...and many other...

I might cope with some bugs, but shammies rull with dual wield...ask the ppl who play it on official blizz servers....i have a 70 shaman and i break bones...

Cya

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
another huge bug:
the troll race has insane regeneration ratio...no matter what dmg they are hit with, they tend to "sweat" HP.
i did that on a 30x funserver, and duels were just plain joke...i got hit and regenerated so fast the admin said i had cheats and deleted my char...:p

go figure...anyway still hoping some good folks outhere should be able to fix some of the bugs i presented on this topic.

cheerz

Back