• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Querry Delete Rows

Reaction score
Hello,
Well i need an querry script for mssql to delete the rows from two cloumns after 12 hour from when they added in the table !
I hope some one can help me !

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
A google can help you on this issue practically give a script ready cause u never learn anything about SQL stuff's. That's basics to have or be an administrator of a server.

Upvote 0
Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
First thing you need sir is find the query of deleting rows, are you trying to delete rows or data on that rows?...

After finding the query you can create a job for it to run according to your schedule or find another query or trigger.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@S37uP!Update:
delete from something where DATEDIFF(hour, date_col, getdate())>12

@jumong:
You cant delete "data" from a row, delete command dont work like that.
Its all or nothing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back