Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Query related to A3 Client version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Referring to http://forum.ragezone.com/f98/discussion-a3client-version-924364/ thread. I have doubt about how to change client version.

As per working of LA it seems that the client version is included in the login packet and validated by LA. Below screenshot is of my login packet where the version should be 02 32 (i.e 562)
1 - Query related to A3 Client version - RaGEZONE Forums

As per above screenshot client version remains FF 0F(4095) in login packet even though I have 562 as client version in my A3Client.exe. Refer to the screenshot below. It has proper version on the mentioned address as per thread.
2 - Query related to A3 Client version - RaGEZONE Forums

Any one can help me to change and include client version in login packet?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client version is correct.
View attachment 165864

Your screenshot shows account server. I want it to be checked in Login Agent. Login packet contains client version at last.
If you check login agent of 219 or any other earlier shared in RZ it contains High Version and Low Version in config file. That is purpose of it.

Reaction score
There is no native built-in system to check for the client version. All the version checks were manually added to clients and loginagents. This is why they differ from client to client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no native built-in system to check for the client version. All the version checks were manually added to clients and loginagents. This is why they differ from client to client.

Do you have any such client which sends client version along with login packet ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mania client does send it but encryption keys have been changed hence cannot be used with normal server files.

Maybe cvrdheeraj will be kind enough to share mania client by resetting keys :p:
A3 mania is a very good server in my opinion.
:eek:tt1:
2019year 10month 16date 19hour 6minute 38second - Query related to A3 Client version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back