• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Quest Matching - Missing BCU / ANI Quest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i run my server's bins i get this error with field server. Checked my configs but everything is ok in them.
This is the error in my Field Log:

Code:
07-18 08:32:44|  [Notify] CFieldIOCP::IOCPInit# success to LoadQuestInfo
07-18 08:32:44|[ERROR] CQuestMatching::CheckQuestMatchingAndItemMatching# BCUQuestIndex(171) ANIQuestIndex(559), don't have BCUQuestInfo
07-18 08:32:44|[ERROR] CQuestMatching::CheckQuestMatchingAndItemMatching# BCUQuestIndex(171) ANIQuestIndex(559), don't have ANIQuestInfo
07-18 08:32:44|[ERROR] fail to call m_QuestMatching.CheckQuestMatchingAndItemMatching()
07-18 08:32:44|[Error] FieldServer IOCPInit Error

Last edited by a moderator:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Re: [ERROR] FieldServer IOCIPInit Error

Modified quests? Mismatching server and DB?

This has already been discussed:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f908/3-5-error-strikes-major-932410

Questmatching validation failures root from quests existing for one Nation (ANI or BCU) but not for the other. The matches are found inside the ti_QuestMatching table in the account database. This basically ensures that you keep your quests when changing nations.

Check your quest files and matching table.

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Code:
USE atum2_db_account
GO

DELETE FROM ti_QuestMatching
GO

You have been warned.

Upvote 0
Back