Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quest

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is there a way or GM command to finish/complete a buggy quest? I am trying to do a campaign quest called ''The Oldest of Foes'' and I cannot complete the quest cuz I cannot kill the fatebound legionnaires because they do not appear as enemies. Their names appear in green so I can't kill them to finish the campaign :(

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
//kill maybe?
Hi, Thank you for your reply :) I tried that but that does not work. I really am stuck now and I cannot unlock other quests or go to Tiamarantas eye because I cannot complete this quest :(

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, Thank you for your reply :) I tried that but that does not work. I really am stuck now and I cannot unlock other quests or go to Tiamarantas eye because I cannot complete this quest :(
it should work, target an NPC and type //kill, they should die. You should be able to kill anyone in the game with that command.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it should work, target an NPC and type //kill, they should die. You should be able to kill anyone in the game with that command.
Yes, it will kill them, I tried it but the problem is, that is not updating the quest when I kill them like that :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the path data\static_data\npcs, find npc_templates.xml and open it, check the mission NPC ID and see what is written in the attribute type="XXXXXX".
I guess your NPC may be wrongly written as neutral or other, change it to type="MONSTER" and try.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
In the path data\static_data\npcs, find npc_templates.xml and open it, check the mission NPC ID and see what is written in the attribute type="XXXXXX".
I guess your NPC may be wrongly written as neutral or other, change it to type="MONSTER" and try.
Thank you so much... I'll try this :)

Update:

It's written as general. I changed it to monster but that didn't help, unfortunately. But thanks anyway :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi can you open the gm menu with shift+F1? ther would be a tab to end the mission.

Upvote 0
Back