• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[QUESTION] About this error npc window

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I know in 223 or 2232 dont have this bug window npc show compare the item that we gona buy with our self item ( I mean the item that we use ).
Does the aop have error like this ?

Here the picture
IvonaDP - [QUESTION] About this error npc window - RaGEZONE Forums

This thing show after license cancel ( expired ), the zone give message box log like this .
There are no avaible backup file because the vps server expired too , the file that I use just fileserver that at my pc . But when I test if for online at vps its has module zone active.

Is there anyway to fix it .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As far as I know, item comparation function is introduced in AOP client, 223 and 2232 client had no such feature, it’s not related to zone/server, btw please use help section to ask a question next time
Oh I see . Sorry wrong section because I m in hurry to setup local server now .

Upvote 0
Back