• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Question : Crosshair Color

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Can someone tell me how i can build Crosshair Color...Something went wrong with bitmapcolor...All Interface change color with Crosshair. Thanks for help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changing the colour of a draw context is "sticky". Meaning that once you change it, it stays that way until it's changed again.

After changing the colour of the pDC for the crosshair, change it back before that context is used to render any other UI components.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Can someone tell me how i can build Crosshair Color...Something went wrong with bitmapcolor...All Interface change color with Crosshair. Thanks for help!

You can always Hardcode an interface overlay using ascii characters as the crosshair, then assigning color to the textrender for an RGB format custom crosshair.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can always Hardcode an interface overlay using ascii characters as the crosshair, then assigning color to the textrender for an RGB format custom crosshair.

LOL this is the most GunZ thing someone's ever said to me what the duck.

Upvote 0
Back