• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Question]how to place a time remaining in CW

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi! there is possible to set a time remaining in cw and display it on game.. how?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i read it that not that one cuz my server running fine in CW i just want to know how to insert time limit on the CW

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dunno if others had it worked right. the red time displayed as to how much time is remaining? maybe others can share it because i did not see any config for that one in the game.exe ^^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cuz if not i rather to creat a time, not on the game! but i will creat program vb.net for that 1hrs time for CW only for that hmmm thinking of that hard to do. hehehe

Upvote 0
Back