• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Question in PS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I am trying to make an avatar, watching vid in youtube but I am stocked in this part (picture below). I don't know how to resize the shape. The pic in the right has a square in the circle to edit the size in any way I want but mine hasn't. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Sorry if it's stupid question but I really don't know what am I doing :S
If anyone can help and support me learning PS, just pm me your msn or skype so I can chat with you easily.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-05-13 at 15.35.56 - Question in PS - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screen shot 2012-05-13 at 15.35.56.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 20
Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You just need to go to edit --> transform --> scale and then just keep shift button down to keep it on same dimension and then click on one of the little squares around it and drag to make it smaller/bigger.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohhh I get it now. In windows it's control+t, in mac it's cmd+t.

Thanks for that, and just saw it in what Z1ls said. Cheers!

#closethread - problem fixed.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can also do free transform (What I do) and then click the corner while holding shift down, it will make sure that the dimentions will stay the same rather than streach and skewing the image. In free transform you can rotate too, so thats why I prefer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back