Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] Kobold V2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok Question lets get right to it xD

Where are the chracters Stored

When i mean this i dont mean in sql

I mean where are Characters Money, wep skills are stored ???

Thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Uhh.. in the SQL DB. XD :p No, really, they are. In the character table. Only thing is, it's all stored in some funky-arse way, so if you're hoping to edit it via MySQL, then good luck to ya! But, anyways, you can change all of your stats ingame. Just type .commands (or .com, or just .c, they all work) while ingame as a GM to see a list of GM commands.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Erm Thing is i dont get the Bit where it says

.cmd or . subcmd commands in light n dark blue how to induce them into the game

i know like the .npc or the white ones are just normal .command

-.-

Btw Thank you for the Info That Helped Alot I mean it -.- been looking at the tables for days and aint seen jack todo with money , wep skills

Ok ok after looking thru chracters Table with the hex i saw some numbers -.- what fun this will be -.- wish me luck HAHA

Still would like to know the deal with the cmds tho

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He's saying you can't edit the SQL db because it's cryptic. You have to use the in-game GM commands to give money, etc.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He knows that, and he is asking how to use the commands ingame. :p
Anyways, subcommands go after it's parent command. eg. You type in .modify, and it brings up a list of available subcommands. To use one of those subcommands, you just type in .modify then the subcommand.
eg. .modify items ITEM_ID

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dont supose Any one has Realeased ACharacter Editor Or Item Account Adder kind of thing ?? some kind of program for noobies xD

to make my life abit easyer xD

If not Sorry For Wasting your time by posting this xD

Thanks To every one for help

Your's

Craig STH

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Uh... just use the GM commands to edit your characters stats. It's that easy. Also, to get the ID of any item, lookup the item on . The number on the end is the item ID.
eg. "http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=12064"

Back