• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ [Question] Map Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one here have map editor that work on v97

i tested 3 map editors and it not work

can anyone give me 1 that work

thank for help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the internet show me that a virus and he ignor it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm going to assume you're using Koolk's map editor.
It doesn't work with anything after Big Bang I believe. What I do to edit maps is get the map XML from the map.wz (make sure you delete it after you dump it) using Harepacker. Then I import it to a v90 map.wz (Or anything below v92 like v83). If the map ID is in that version, make sure to delete it before you import it. I open it with map editor and start to edit. After I'm done, I save, and get the XML using Harepacker and put it back in the v97+ map.wz.
You might be able to encrypt the version of maple your using as something like v90 then edit it. I'm not sure if that will work, I haven't tried. If it does work, you'll be able to take advantage of all the objects, tiles, etc.

You can also use Hacreator instead of Koolk's map editor. I prefer Koolk, but I haven't tried the newer version of Hacreator.

Last edited:
Back