[Question]Spikensbror's Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
54
Reaction score
2
Well, I've gotten help from some posts made from people on Spikenbror's Source, also known as a clean v15 source. I was wondering, since I'm pretty much a nub at FlyFF dev, how'come Spikenbror's Source does not come with/have any exe's included with this source. I understand the meaning of "Clean Source" being that you'd have to do the work your self but, cmon, at least give a nub some help. :(. If anyone has any info or download links they could provide of a v15 source that I could use, please do so. Anything will do for the time being. :ott1:



Skype:iFaTaLiTyZ
 
I sincerely appoligize for not using the search button.. ._. Uhh I'd guess it would help if you know I feel like a dumbass right know. Anyways, thanks.

And also, after I compile the files, I would just have to configure anything else in the folder, and I would be good to go and start the bats off?
 
Got an error while compiling.

Code:
WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'ole32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\Misc.h(18): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\Misc.h(18): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\AccountServer\globalgiftbox.cpp(18): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\AccountServer\dpdbsrvr.h(18): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
c:\FlyForDuskProject\Official Source\_Network\Misc\Include\ar.h(13): fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 2701) 
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++ 
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'NeuzD.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'SHELL32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'SHLWAPI.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'comdlg32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
 
I did, I rebuilded it, and got 5 warnings.
Code:
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'NeuzD.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'SHELL32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'SHLWAPI.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'comdlg32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
LINK : warning LNK4089: all references to 'ole32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
Also, I would think that these warnings would mean nothing, but when I compile it, I don't see any of the exe's in the compile folder...

What it looks like after I compile^
ToTaLeClipse - [Question]Spikensbror's Source - RaGEZONE Forums
 
I understand what I need to do with these files. What I did was that I've copied the Neuz dll file, and made a launcher folder in the repack folder. Then I found all the ini's that went with these launchers, and copied them to the launcher folder. And that's how I fixed it for all those people out there who have problems. :3. Thanks Shadow, appreciate the help. :D

Also, I have 1 last question, I'm getting an error from the database exe saying "Fail to read ini~ ../script/database.ini blah blah blah", how would you suppose fixing that? I also get that exact
same message for worldserver.exe.
 
Last edited:
WorldServer.ini
Code:
ResourceFolder	"C:\FlyForDuskProject\Resource"

Key	0101
Core	"127.0.0.1"
DB	"127.0.0.1"
LANG    0
GUILDBANK
18
PK
Proc	2
WORMON
GUILDCOMBAT
GUILDCOMBAT1TO1

SECRETROOM

RECOMMEND

RAINBOWRACE
Database.ini
Code:
ResourceFolder	"C:\FlyForDuskProject\Resource"
Sys		19
Account	"127.0.0.1"
DSN_NAME_CHARACTER    "character01"
DB_ADMIN_ID_CHARACTER    "character01"

DSN_NAME_LOG		"log01"
DB_ADMIN_ID_LOG		"log01"

DSN_NAME_BACKSYSTEM	"BACKENDSYSTEM"
DB_ADMIN_ID_BACKSYSTEM	"backend"

DB_PWD_LOG	"root"
DB_PWD_CHARACTER	"root"

DB_PWD_BACKEND	"root"
DB_PWD_ITEMUPDATE	"root"
Script Folder:
hVnnjoI - [Question]Spikensbror's Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Repack Folder Itself:
QQMemoK - [Question]Spikensbror's Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Launcher Folder(Made Myself):
ToTaLeClipse - [Question]Spikensbror's Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Resource Folder(Where the DatabaseServer.exe and WorldServer.exe is located)
iWBs5DO - [Question]Spikensbror's Source - RaGEZONE Forums


IMO, everything looks like it's put together quite well, so I don't understand why It's giving me these errors. Some help?:?:
 
Back