• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Question: !tag command.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people Mikhael here again!

If theres any kind sould who can give me the link of any thread that has something like !tag command, could please post it here ? or directly post the command here would be nice Q_Q

<as way to thank you ill like all your post for 1 week>

#flame me im a noob Q_Q

-Note please to Mods, if my thread is in the wrong section move it plz Q_Q.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And what is the command supposed to do?

Sent from my iPhone using

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kill players around the GM who will be using it Q_Q like im in ox map and ill spawn *!tag* and the player will be killed if near of me while i spam it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Iterate through the players in the map check if they are in range of the gm and then just send a damagePacket.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Iterate through the players in the map check if they are in range of the gm and then just send a damagePacket.

yeah thats it but i want it as command so i can copy past and put it in my commands Q_Q

#flame me im a noob Q_Q

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah thats it but i want it as command so i can copy past and put it in my commands Q_Q

#flame me im a noob Q_Q

Why do you have a private server without any knowledge on java? What's the benefit for you?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do you have a private server without any knowledge on java? What's the benefit for you?

None im a fail i know, actually i do have some basic Knowledge but cant i ask for already released command ? (maybe its here not sure if someone released it already thats why i made this thread)

Upvote 0
Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
None im a fail i know, actually i do have some basic Knowledge but cant i ask for already released command ? (maybe its here not sure if someone released it already thats why i made this thread)

Spoonfeeding is bad.
I can only give you tips:
"Iterate through list elements"
"Read what other commands do that interact with players."

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Still, it's better to try and your own before getting plain spoonfed. There is actually no benefit if you're not learning from this.

Do what the above said, and another tip is.. you can use a function to check if objects are in range using getMapObjectsInRange, and check with specific Point dimensions. Good luck!

Upvote 0
Back