Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Question to sTASKedit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.

Man, there sTASKedit a setting that as an example, after completing a quest can display a message in the chat system?

The player has the quest for the spiritual education successfully passed - I would like to display like in the sytem chat as a marquee that.

Is that a setting in the sTASKedit? I have tried quite a few settings but have no solution.

Sorry for the English, and thank you :rolleyes:

i doubt its possible but there is a solution wich can be works.
-make a new quest activator item called by cultivation name
-put this item id to rare_item.conf file
-make a new quest (use jones blessing ticket for example for referance) with nothing reward which trigger automatic when item is appear in player inventory

this should works like when player obtain a rare_item and its going to system message

sry for my crappy english ijs

Thanks, this is the first time a good approach. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for the tip.

Excuse I could get please a screenshot about it, as it is meant. Please
:five:

i doubt its possible but there is a solution wich can be works.
-make a new quest activator item called by cultivation name
-put this item id to rare_item.conf file
-make a new quest (use jones blessing ticket for example for referance) with nothing reward which trigger automatic when item is appear in player inventory

this should works like when player obtain a rare_item and its going to system message

sry for my crappy english ijs

this would be the easiest and fastest way, tho you can do what tbnanubis said too.

Yes thank you for the tip again, I understand the sense and the way how it works. It is difficult to implement the tip translating German text and then to understand.

:wink:

Back