• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[question]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone Share your file here if you have the funny mask the beret caps and others can u share it?? please Share it to me...:2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1:

Dragon Ran ADMIN/OWNER

Quit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try to search authesticated thread.. he posted the files of that files u needed..

and other said that the jammuran have those files..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@lourence8
hmmmmmmm i dont want to be too spoon feed i want only is that items not all files of connected can u please give me the link of the files posted by AUTHISTIKATED :kiss: MORE POWER RAGEZONERS

DRAGON RAN EXTREME ADMIN

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Someone Share your file here if you have the funny mask the beret caps and others can u share it?? please Share it to me...:2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1:

Dragon Ran ADMIN/OWNER

Dont advertise your Server here, next time you will receive infraction.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@smarkies
owww sorry sir i forget ^^ sir can u give me the link for my question?:trumpet::trumpet:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mmm... got mine working for the berets... still searching for the skeleton files of the funny weapons ^^

Upvote 0
Back