Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i was making a mu server but got to many errors so i decided to start over on a better computer; but im not sure if it can run a server.

-------------------------------------------------
Computer specs.

Windows Vista: Home Premium --- Service Pack 2
HP
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz
6gb RAM
64-bit Operating System

I just need to know if i can make a mu season 4 using vista 64-bit and if there a special way i have to setup the server.

Please Help!.!.

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok i was making a mu server but got to many errors so i decided to start over on a better computer; but im not sure if it can run a server.

Computer specs.

HP
6gb RAM
64-bit Operating System

I just need to know if i can make a mu season 4 using vista 64-bit and if there a special way i have to setup the server.

Please Help!.!.
It IS possible. You might run into a few more problems than usual, But I know its possible hosting with win vista :)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Computer specs.

HP
6gb RAM
64-bit Operating System

Please Help!.!.
lolz working awasome with 6 gb ram and with 2.4 ghx dont worry just u will find out some mistakes but dont worry RZ is her 2 help u out with them;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back