Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i was making a mu server but got to many errors so i decided to start over on a better computer; but im not sure if it can run a server.

-------------------------------------------------
Computer specs.

Windows Vista: Home Premium --- Service Pack 2
HP
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz
6gb RAM
64-bit Operating System

I just need to know if i can make a mu season 4 using vista 64-bit and if there a special way i have to setup the server.

Please Help!.!.

Last edited:
ok i was making a mu server but got to many errors so i decided to start over on a better computer; but im not sure if it can run a server.

Computer specs.

HP
6gb RAM
64-bit Operating System

I just need to know if i can make a mu season 4 using vista 64-bit and if there a special way i have to setup the server.

Please Help!.!.
It IS possible. You might run into a few more problems than usual, But I know its possible hosting with win vista :)

Upvote 0

Computer specs.

HP
6gb RAM
64-bit Operating System

Please Help!.!.
lolz working awasome with 6 gb ram and with 2.4 ghx dont worry just u will find out some mistakes but dont worry RZ is her 2 help u out with them;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back