• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Questions about client packages

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am a C # developer, and a big fan of trickster, I started to developer a source, but I am having some doubts regarding the packages that the client sends to the server, for example, when the character presses Page Down to lay down the character the client sends a package to the server , and the server should send another packet back so that the client would complete the action and the character would lay down. What I can not understand is how will I know which package I should send, what value in the case, the is a document or something like that?, with all packages for client actions?

Back