Questions about the Community Edition

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PORTUGUÊS:

pergunta: eu extraí os arquivos BIN do jogo original, fiz uma mescla entre seus arquivos e os novos, animações, dds's, nessa mescla deu um erro no SKY e eu arrumei. ficou exatamente como estava o seu só que com novos itens e construções. abri o itensDB.xml e passei todas informações dele para o SQL. depois disso fiz o update pelo studio e o arquivo novo (praticamente) igual ao original. fechei todos .exe's e rsbuild.exe por ultimo coloquei na pasta certa. tudo certo, abriu os servidores tudo certo sem nenhum erro!!!!
fiz tudo isso pois os recoil,spread, ..... quando entrei no servidor os recoil estavam iguais e algum mais precisos.....
agora vem a pergunta... nas SRC's tem algumas pré-configurações em questão dos recoil - spread - speed - rate of fire ...... ???

por favor adicione os comandos para abrir o servidor cliffside, (sem problemas se não tiver spawn player - itens e zombies.
que funcione corretamente na tela de lobby quando em COLORADO escrito COLORADO e quando deslogado em CLIFFSIDE escrito no lobby CLIFFSIDE.

obrigado! estou adorando seu trabalho, espero que faça o que eu fiz e se fizer eu passo o meu SQL para você (menos trabalho).

ENGLISH: translate google!

Question: I extracted the BIN files from the original game, I made a mix between your files and the new animations, dds's, this blend gave an error in the SKY and I packed. was exactly as was her only with new items and constructions. opened the itensDB.xml and spent all his information to SQL. after that I did the update and the new file by studio (almost) equal to the original. all closed. rsbuild.exe exe's and lastly put in the right folder. all right, all right opened the servers without any errors!!
I did all this because the recoil, spread, ..... when I entered the server recoil were equal and some more accurate .....
Now comes the question ... the SRC's have some presets on the issue of recoil - spread - speed - rate of fire ......??

please add commands to open the cliffside server (no problems if no player spawn - items and zombies.
functioning properly in the lobby screen when in COLORADO COLORADO writing and when offline in CLIFFSIDE written in CLIFFSIDE lobby.

thank you! I'm loving your work, I hope you do what I did and if I do I move my SQL for you (less work).

Reaction score
The answer is yes.
The reasons they are hard coded:
They tie into a lot more than just player aim, spread, recoil, etc.
This code isn't exactly the cleanest.

To modify those values will cause your server and players much grief.

A resposta é sim.
As razõ hard codificado:
Eles amarram em muito mais do que apenas jogador aim, propagação, recuo, etc
Este código não é exatamente o mais limpo.

Para modificar esses valores fará com que o servidor e os jogadores muito sofrimento.

Hope this is cleaner translation

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
fiz um video mostrando o que eu mudei.
esperando o upload acabar para poder postar aqui.
trabalhei por nada, recoil spread entre outros não funcionaram como no original.

I made a video showing what I changed.
waiting for the upload to finish to post here.
worked for nothing, recoil spread between others did not work like the original.

go to 5:00 bad video quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR9kanQz334

thanks

i no add craft recipe...

Reactions: DNC
Upvote 0
Back