Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Questions Tread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have questions, about the registration and the ipconfig eth1 command, ive tried to update the server but when i just downloaded the package, ERROR; cannot find a valid baseurl for repo core =] if you could help me i would be glad, been doing this stuff for a week now. pluss when i try anyother way, instead off using the root as as a user it crashes on finding fastest mirror.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to solve a on-line limit problem?
Whether you have solved it and how?

Just Eistiger.
Reaction score
I have questions, about the registration and the ipconfig eth1 command, ive tried to update the server but when i just downloaded the package, ERROR; cannot find a valid baseurl for repo core =] if you could help me i would be glad, been doing this stuff for a week now. pluss when i try anyother way, instead off using the root as as a user it crashes on finding fastest mirror

I dont understand ur Questions. U have a problem with eth1?

How to solve a on-line limit problem?
Whether you have solved it and how?

Hm i fixed mine i upgraded to Debian ^^

Ehm online limit is in Colinux 45~......
To fix it u need Windows XP.

1. Rename the network interface that comes with coLinux to 'tuntap'

2. At our Local Area Network interface, click properties then advanced, then click the both checkbox on the 'Internet Connection Sharing' section in order to share ICS with tuntap

3. Then click the setting button on the same section and then click 'add' to allow which ports to share (I share port 29000(named PerfectWorld) and port 80 (HTTP) so people can connect to this ports ** Remember to enable these ports also under your firewall **

4. At Colinux bash, type this: #nano /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

5. Then edit the file into this:
DEVICE=eth0
IPADDR=10.0.2.15
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
NETWORK=10.0.2.0
BROADCAST=255.0.0.0
GATEWAY=10.0.2.2
BOOTPROTO=static
DHCPCLASS=
ONBOOT=yes

After editing, press F2 -> Y -> Enter to save

5. Finally, open the config file (PWServer.conf) then edit the network section from eth0=slirp,,tcp:29000:29000/tcp:8080:8080/tcp:80:80/tcp:433:433 into eth0=tuntap,tuntap

Here's some example from my PWServer.conf file:
# Network
#eth0=slirp,,tcp:29000:29000/tcp:8080:8080/tcp:80:80/tcp:433:433
#eth1=pcap-bridge,,00:FF:F9:54:7C:00
eth0=tuntap,tuntap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yesh its problem with eth1, i tried all the tuts that stands, but nothing seems to work. the server starts smoothly but when i try to find registration ip it goes wrong...... lolz, well right now ill go to bed :p 2 tired, i got a cabal server to work -.-' but i dont want that game -.- just needed to check that i wasnt brain dead xD

Just Eistiger.
Reaction score
yesh its problem with eth1, i tried all the tuts that stands, but nothing seems to work. the server starts smoothly but when i try to find registration ip it goes wrong......

Fix for eth1 error
Problem: Does not work
Solution: Delete it all together =)

1. Comment or delete "eth1=pcap-bridge,,00:FF:F9:54:7C:00" line in your config file (pwserver/PWServer.conf) by putting # in front of it. So you get "#eth1=pcap-bridge,,00:FF:F9:54:7C:00"
2. Change "eth0=slirp,,tcp:29000:29000" to "eth0=slirp,,tcp:29000:29000/tcp:80:80"
3. Start the coLinux, type ./start.sh and choose mode 3.
4. Wait a minute (it takes some time for web server to start to respond). Then type in your web browser.

Additional:
Delete "ifcfg-eth1" by typing:
rm /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1
in your coLinux console.

PS: Sorry for he mess up guys (and girls). It actually not needed at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you very much, it worked :D

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes please you can get it?and ehn i instal colinux there is fedora-7.with this too can?

Just Eistiger.
Reaction score
yes please you can get it?and ehn i instal colinux there is fedora-7.with this too can?

After recent discussion of this topic and one person saying a "simple HEX edit" will fix I decided to show the proper way to fix it. A "simple HEX edit" can create instability with the program. And of course not everyone here knows what this means or how to do it correctly.

In a nutshell glinkd was compiled with Intel processor optimization. Since we do not have the source code we cannot simply recompile it. Anyway, lets get it on.

Requirements:
Intel Check Executable Patch -

Step 1: Download the patch
At your console type: wget -q

Step 2: Decompress the archive
At your console type: gzip -d intel_check_executable_patch.gz
- Now you should have a file called "intel_check_executable_patch"

Step 3: Change permissions
At your console type: chmod u+x intel_check_executable_patch
- Now the program is ready to run

Step 4: Patching glinkd
- You will either need to move the patch program to your glinkd directory or copy glinkd to your patch program directory.
- The patch will make a backup of glinkd called glinkd~ by default

At your console type: ./intel_check_executable_patch glinkd

Code:
~/pwfinal/glinkd$ ./intel_check_executable_patch glinkd
Patching glinkd in 3 places...
~/pwfinal/glinkd$
And that's it! Now you can run glinkd on your non-Intel based CPUs. In the case you are still getting the same error, just run the patch against the file again.

Credits to Mark Mackey for making the patch.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thath all is nice but sad is thath bith links not working :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
INSERT INTO `zx`. `usecashnow` (`userid`, `zoneid`, `sn`, `aid`, `point`, `cash`, `status`, `creatime`)
VALUES ('32 ', '1 ', '0', '1 ', '4669200', '100', '1', '2010-03-22 22:32:35 ');

Back